The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the nicest thing you've done for your fellow Tenno?

What's the nicest thing you've done for your fellow Tenno? I'm just super curious.

I spend a lot of time in trade chat. A lot. And my friends don't. So they often pass prime stuff onto me to sell. In return whenever they want something specific, I'll get it for them. So this often means I have a surplus of plat. I could hoard it, but I don't see the point. I have enough to satisfy my own needs as well as the needs of my friends. So from time to time I do market giveaways.  I just buy things for strangers. Most times it's either a catalyst or reactor, but sometimes I even gift while frames or weapons.

what about you? Do you have any stories to share?

I don't do giveaways that generous that gives plat.

I usually give syndicate mods, mods I get from spy missions....and ETC. 

On trade chat, almost everyday now.

I'm planning to host Newcomer raids, and I've hosted one recently.

I found a flaw in my strategy...which is the speed of how fast a mission can be accomplished...aganist the speed of new players.

Some players don't look at video guides before doing the LoR for the first time...sooo.....yeah.

It was hard to explain to them at the active moment, I'll be resuming newcomer raids when I do more tests.

(Super slow/Super fast players)-(Also I was the only trinity, as a EV...and I was using mic for the first time....Apparently pressing the "mic-mute" button creates issues on voice chat.)

Gave away a free Carrier Prime, Ash Prime, and Vectis the day it came out to the first guy I saw without them.

That or giving away a free Tempo Royale while it was still event exclusive (my friend left and gave it to me).

Edited by (XB1)Woofsie

I do believe so that a lot of Tenno out there has done something nice to the other Tenno... I'll be honest though that I am not going to tell you anything about the nice things that I've done... because by saying it, I feel like I'm trying to put myself somewhere above other Tenno like rewarding self with some glorious fiction appreciation...

I've done nice things but I'm not gonna say it, because it will trigger my pride to make myself feel like I'm better than the other Tenno out there.

So, I'm going to pretend that I never done anything nice to people so that other Tenno will feel nice abuot themselves who've done nice things to the other :3

1 minute ago, reverb6 said:

I do believe so that a lot of Tenno out there has done something nice to the other Tenno... I'll be honest though that I am not going to tell you anything about the nice things that I've done... because by saying it, I feel like I'm trying to put myself somewhere above other Tenno like rewarding self with some glorious fiction appreciation...

I've done nice things but I'm not gonna say it, because it will trigger my pride to make myself feel like I'm better than the other Tenno out there.

So, I'm going to pretend that I never done anything nice to people so that other Tenno will feel nice abuot themselves who've done nice things to the other :3

Aw... How nice of you.

Recently a buddy of mine needed help doing some junction requirements. He needed to do some like level 15 survival for 20 minutes and he thought he would need some help. Instead of bringing Ember + ignis and not letting him kill a single thing. . . I bring something like sonar banshee so he can kill some junk while I watch YouTube or Twitch on my other monitor, because that level of enemies i could stand still and let my carrier kill everything. :clem:

I gave away 100p on my birthday to whoever could guess what Second Dream related phrase I thought of. :)
There have also been numerous occasions where I've given new players spare parts or mods of mine. Just the other day I saw someone saying they were sad because Sortie Season 8 was starting, they didn't get the Dera Vandal BP or Barrel. So I gave him spares for free. But he ended up giving me stuff out of the kindness of his heart as well. :)

Give and you shall receive I always say.
Nothing wrong with being nice to each other. We're all in the same boat after all.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

6 minutes ago, reverb6 said:

I can respect that. I just want to know that there are other nice, generous players out there. I never see generosity, at least on console, dunno if things are a bit different on PC. I don't think I'm better than anyone though. At the end of the day were all playing the same game.

Ill go to Maroos Bazaar from time to time and give away surplus auras to new players. Its a good way to make friends and help players get that extra boost in the early stages of the game.

and by "give away", i mean ask for an ammo drum or something similar in return and tell them to save their plat for slots or cosmetics.

Edited by AutoPhox