Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #77 Overview

AM-Bunny

3 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

perhaps original owners would get some cosmetic bonus, perhaps a skin for the weapons

That would be lame to only get a lato skin, or it better be some crazy skin that is a remodel of the weapon with effects and high glowing.

A badge and syandana would be cool :l

3 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

Tennogen items will appear on consoles hopefully within 2 months, starting with the most popular items currently available on PC - these will be purchasable with platinum

If they can do it for console, they can do it for PC ...

3 hours ago, Coskii said:

Reworked that Desecrate. Woo.

Nothing about any of his other abilities. I see how it is DE.

Yeah, I kind of wish Terrorify had gotten a range buff especially now that we have that new augment mod. Well, to be fair Nekros Prime has been introduced yet so there is still a chance they could make some more changes before he comes out. I just hope they don't decide to nerf Shadows of the Dead (love this ability).

Alright Bunny I just want to apologize to you for something I jokingly said to you about an overview quite a while back, I said something like "Took you long enough" in a sarcastic manner and I believe you understood that as your reply was also sarcastic. But as I am currently at Comic Con I have been unable to watch the new Devstream, and  while I understand that in no way is any of this yours my thanks still go to you for showing the highlights of the stream. Seriously, thank you

tldr; The new gunblade was so sexy I felt gratitude was necessary

• Tennogen items will appear on consoles hopefully within 2 months, starting with the most popular items currently available on PC - these will be purchasable with platinum

Uh... So we still have to pay real money for them?

Edit: I'm willing to trade them Excal Prime for the ability to pay for tennogen skins with plat.

Edited by Cat_Jam
Negotiations must be made with the consoles.

42 minutes ago, Cat_Jam said:

• Tennogen items will appear on consoles hopefully within 2 months, starting with the most popular items currently available on PC - these will be purchasable with platinum

Uh... So we still have to pay real money for them?

Edit: I'm willing to trade them Excal Prime for the ability to pay for tennogen skins with plat.

Theoretically speaking no you don't have to if you do a decent amount of trading 

22 minutes ago, (XB1)falconpwnch0234 said:

Theoretically speaking no you don't have to if you do a decent amount of trading 

What he means by this is, on PC you have to buy tennogrn with straight cash not platinum. Rather than something being 75 plat it comes up as $4.99 since it's sold through steam. For PC players these are really the only item un-obtainable without real life spending as plat cannot be transferred to real money on steam

Edited by SoIaris

56 minutes ago, (XB1)falconpwnch0234 said:

Yeah, what @Solaris said. I'm on PC, and we have to play real money to use the skins. I would rather have them cost platinum...

so console can purchase tennogen with plat, but PC will still use steam currency? is not fair i think

Edited by --Q--KimimiN

16 minutes ago, --Q--KimimiN said:

so console can purchase tennogen with plat, but PC will still use steam currency? is not fair i think

Well, they've said since the beginning that they wish to bring the Tennogen items to PC players that don't use the Steam Client, so I think that a similar setup would work for them as well. It's probably something that would come later down the road though, I think they want to first ensure that all players have at least *some form* of access to them before working out details that make it more convenient.