Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #77 Overview

AM-Bunny

19 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Well, they've said since the beginning that they wish to bring the Tennogen items to PC players that don't use the Steam Client, so I think that a similar setup would work for them as well. It's probably something that would come later down the road though, I think they want to first ensure that all players have at least *some form* of access to them before working out details that make it more convenient.

Thou giveth me hope good sir.

Glad Desecrate is becomming a toggle.  At the moment, its vary hard to pretty much doing anything when you're immobile and mid animation 80% of the time.  Time for the guns to come out, and mr deathy can contribute to the death count.  

11 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

Glyphs
• Profile Icons will receive a huge resolution upgrade
• These will function as sprays you can place in levels
• Clan Emblems will be able to be placed as Glyphs

I really hope that placing a Glyph on a mission wall means that it'll show up for others.

'Cause I'm gonna leave that little Mag all over the place.

Sheldon was actually serious. On a livestream. Amazing.

I was so amazed at the level of talent for TennoGen. It blew my mind, and I'm sure the devs are too. That scarf-syandana man.

Mostly I am happy to see them more levelheaded now, less hyping and more doing the serious work to finish U19 and give us a stable game.

Maby after this they can finally "get Umbra out" and get the community off their backs.

2 hours ago, arch111 said:

I was so amazed at the level of talent for TennoGen. It blew my mind, and I'm sure the devs are too. That scarf-syandana man.

You know, I really liked the looks of that Syandana too, but the images on the page don't show it very well - almost all of them are straight behind shots, so it's difficult to see how it fits onto the Warframe, which is really the trick with that kind of Syandana. There's one shot with a profile view, and it looks a little awkward, almost like a backpack rather than a scarf... but yeah, they're really impressive overall.

1 hour ago, Ashford2093 said:

Can anyone tell me if the Nekros abilities will be tweaked too?

The only thing that was mentioned was changing his Desecrate to a toggle. 

1 hour ago, Tamurreinsalu said:

PLEASE DE don't release this nova delux skin :c It's just ugly. I was okay with nova prime being african-culture like but this is just no, please no. Make something really antimatter-styled. PLEASE DE DON'T DO THIS TO MY BEAUTIFUL NOVA

That skin is probably going to be hit-or-miss with a lot of people, but it's just an alt. It won't ruin Nova for you or anything; plus she's got a lot of great looking Tennogen skins, so it's not as though she doesn't have a lot of different options.

So to me the pressure is now really on DE based on the relic thing.

What I mean is they have gone on record saying the relics for vaulted stuff will be removed from the drop table and new ones will be added to the drop table to adjust for the new prime stuff.  They are also trying to get the final build done for consoles to be sent to cert. So this is where the pressure comes in. If the PA releases before consoles get the SoTR update our keys will include new content in them. This means DE will have to convert the console keys to adjust for the new relics. This of course will likely enrage the PC community.

I see a few different things happening here.

1. They will delay the release of the next PA until the console build has passed cert(most likely)
  2. Send in a rushed build that may have reduced content(hotfixes or parts of the hotfixes)(seems not likely due to the problems with either a failed cert)
  3. Accept the fact they missed the PA transfer and convert the console keys to include the new relics(unlikely due to PC rage)

To me the console community is getting the short end again because they will not likely get to keep any vaulted relics because DE will have to remove the part from the drop table. I'm fine with this because I have multiple copies for all the vaulted stuff as well as being a vet MR21 with everything complete. But some players will of course see this as a slap again.

So to make a long post a bit longer I'm very interested to see how all this plays out in the next few weeks......... I wonder if this is what STEVE meant about making WARFRAME exciting again.........LOL GOOD LUCK DE

47 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

You know, I really liked the looks of that Syandana too, but the images on the page don't show it very well - almost all of them are straight behind shots, so it's difficult to see how it fits onto the Warframe, which is really the trick with that kind of Syandana. There's one shot with a profile view, and it looks a little awkward, almost like a backpack rather than a scarf... but yeah, they're really impressive overall.

That skin is probably going to be hit-or-miss with a lot of people, but it's just an alt. It won't ruin Nova for you or anything; plus she's got a lot of great looking Tennogen skins, so it's not as though she doesn't have a lot of different options.

The syandanas do have me worried they are too long. It looks like clipping and people stepping on them will be the new norm, unless they are cut a bit.

The Nova. Well, as usual I bet it looks 100 times as good in high definition and in the game engine proper. I was one of those who took a step back when I first saw it. Overworked was my spontanious thought.

It's just a remodel though, so it's optional.

The whole hotfix and void-tainting have passed me by since I am not home. Looking forward to playing in a few days.

I really hope that Tennogen stuff comes to PC for Platinum soon. I've already spent over $100 on this game and have almost 4,000 plat to my name right now. I'm not giving DE one more thin dime until I can put some of that plat to use on those beautiful Tennogen things.

1 hour ago, AM-Bunny said:

But i was looking forward to having delux skin on nova :c I love how nova prime looks especially with the immortal skin on top. But delux skin is just horrible. Most of the opinions that i've read was "i'm going to play around with the colors sure but the skin looks bad". Who thought that making nova a fly was a good idea?

2 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

The syandanas do have me worried they are too long. It looks like clipping and people stepping on them will be the new norm, unless they are cut a bit.

The Nova. Well, as usual I bet it looks 100 times as good in high definition and in the game engine proper. I was one of those who took a step back when I first saw it. Overworked was my spontanious thought.

It's just a remodel though, so it's optional.

The whole hotfix and void-tainting have passed me by since I am not home. Looking forward to playing in a few days.

18 hours ago, NovusNova said:

It wasn't, but Rebecca said at Tennocon it was likely to be the most popular items purchased on the steam tennogen.

Yes, but where we can see this most populars items please ? i'm really interested with the Lamia Nova skin and alt Helmet and hope to see in the list like others :)

Good news for Nekros, and i hope Atlas will have the same thing on his "turn ennemies in stone power" :)

So they are re working how we do tears?  Sounds more interesting this time.

The fact that they still plan on having vaulted frames/weapons saddens me.  I thought this change of the void exploding would change that.  I understand doing vaults for the premium parts that are cosmetic.  But for everything else?  why?

The fusion core re work confuses me.  But it sounds like we are going to get less now?  Someone explain.  I hope not.

also that tenno outfit on the far right.  I need it in my life.

22 hours ago, TheErebus. said:

No Ash stuff.
No melee overhauls.

Oh well.

I was electrified first as they´ve talked about melee... only to see a new stance.

I think someone needs to start a reddit thread about melee so they get the problem instead of this forum.

19 hours ago, (XB1)Knight Raime said:

The fact that they still plan on having vaulted frames/weapons saddens me.  I thought this change of the void exploding would change that.  I understand doing vaults for the premium parts that are cosmetic.  But for everything else?  why?

because artificial scarcity is necessary for the health of the in-game economy, and DE's out-of-game economy.