Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When is Nekros Prime Coming Out?

llls1cKb0ylll

Question

20 answers to this question

Prime Access usually cycles every 3 months. There's no definite date of release.

If you have a question about the game, the "Players helping Players" section is where you should post it.

Edited by Nitresco

30 minutes ago, llls1cKb0ylll said:

so I don't waste forma nor a potato on him

Well, potatoes are only 20p so its not that terrible to use one just to get used to his playstyle, unless you are like me and very stingy with plat and only use potatoes when they come from alerts.  Checks the news console in your landing craft and see how long Vauban has been out and subtract that from 90, that's a good guess.

It should be somewhere in the middle of the next month. 17-27th

The war within is going to probably release in the first week of august (or start of 2nd week). I remember that saryn came out in the update after Sands of Inaros but you are probably going to have to wait a little bit after tWw. Still there is going to be a lot of content in tWw so you will forget about the primes untill you fully explore everything 

14 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

Nekros Prime is coming out, very shortly after Mag Prime is Valued 

...Valued or Vaulted?  'Cause, those are two very different things...

Since Nekros is supposed to be the next Prime coming up, he should be arriving 90 days after Vauban Prime came out.  So, August?

On ‎24‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 8:07 AM, llls1cKb0ylll said:

Hey guys

I just crafted normal Nekros and i wanted to know when Nekros Prime is coming out so I don't waste forma nor a potato on him. Any idea?

Cheers

Prime Access cycles usually run for about 90 days with a 1-week break between them.

So Nekros Prime will probably be released in around 30 days, give or take a week.

You may as well put a Reactor on Nekros and level him now to get a feel for how he works but holding off on Forma for the Prime version would be wise.

2 hours ago, WrathAscending said:

Prime Access cycles usually run for about 90 days with a 1-week break between them.

So Nekros Prime will probably be released in around 30 days, give or take a week.

You may as well put a Reactor on Nekros and level him now to get a feel for how he works but holding off on Forma for the Prime version would be wise.

Vauban Prime was released May 17th (per wiki) it's already passed the 90 day plus one week. 

Didn't one of the older Prime Access' last almost 120 days?

13 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

1. Vauban Prime was released May 17th (per wiki) it's already passed the 90 day plus one week. 

2. Didn't one of the older Prime Access' last almost 120 days?

1: 17th of May to now is actually 68 days, which is what the in-game notification says, and

2: Trinity Prime IIRC but that was unusually long and included the Christmas period. We have had Prime cycles that last less than 90 days too but the general trend is for them to last around 90 days.

10 hours ago, Noamuth said:

...Valued or Vaulted?  'Cause, those are two very different things...

Since Nekros is supposed to be the next Prime coming up, he should be arriving 90 days after Vauban Prime came out.  So, August?

Sorry, my apologies, I mean vaulted and not really no, all they said is shorly after mag, so that chuold mean anytime after shes gone, but yes pertty much in August, However not when Vauban is closed, Im going go guess hes getting closed early.

Due to he closes in about 3 weeks, but Mag ends tomorrow, so give or take, Vauban chuold begin to end when Mag ends, or maybe a week after. then ends there. So what I will assume is he will end a week or 2 early    

Edited by LegionCynex

20 hours ago, WrathAscending said:

1: 17th of May to now is actually 68 days, which is what the in-game notification says, and

2: Trinity Prime IIRC but that was unusually long and included the Christmas period. We have had Prime cycles that last less than 90 days too but the general trend is for them to last around 90 days.

Ah, thanks for the correction.  Seems I shouldn't try to math while tired. XD