Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Patch?

xaanos

I was really hoping the hotfix would drop too. Was hoping to bank some traces (since apparently you cannot bank any useful keys towards the new primes that are coming out tomorrow). 

The allure of the max trace increase based on MR  to be released on Monday (today) was presented in the Devstream as a concession to those who grumbled about all of our keys having no value for getting the new Primes.

1 minute ago, TennoSimons said:

I was really hoping the hotfix would drop too. Was hoping to bank some traces (since apparently you cannot bank any useful keys towards the new primes that are coming out tomorrow). 

The allure of the max trace increase based on MR  to be released on Monday (today) was presented in the Devstream as a concession to those who grumbled about all of our keys having no value for getting the new Primes.

Uh, the new Primes are not coming out tomorrow, boy, your jumping the gun a little, DE said: "Shortly" after Mag is out, as we have like what 3-2 weeks until Vauban ends, but considering the way it goes, he may be released 1-2 weeks early.

3 minutes ago, TennoSimons said:

they said they will release Nekro's rework with this hotfix, not his prime.

they will release the hotfix when it is ready

the Dev stream said "Maybe monday"  but some people always think it HAS To be on monday.. .which it doesn't

Next you will have people complaining at Midnight august 1st that "the War within" wasn't released, when the Dev stream said august... which means not September.. but that could change

2 hours ago, xaanos said:

When is the patch? I thought they said it were going to be on monday?

well for me, patches are relative to my time. For me it's Tuesday 10:00 am and anything new or updates and stuff always arrives anywhere from 12:00am onward. So respective to you guys back in Monday, if the update comes today, it's in two hours :P give or take a few hours

2 hours ago, xaanos said:

When is the patch? I thought they said it were going to be on monday?

Man.. don't push them.. let them take their time.. they already broke a lot of stuff again because they released their patch to early...
i rather wait longer and have a nice patch instead of getting it fast and it breaks again...

8 hours ago, KinetosImpetus said:

I didn't miss anything. 

But yeah, you kinda did. I even put a disclaimer about the devs in my original post and like it or not, Star Conflict's controls are superior to Archwing's (though once they add roll, FOV adjustment and better animations it will be fine).

Edited by Lanieu

2 hours ago, Lanieu said:

But yeah, you kinda did. I even put a disclaimer about the devs in my original post and like it or not, Star Conflict's controls are superior to Archwing's (though once they add roll, FOV adjustment and better animations it will be fine).

Just because I disagree with you, or didn't mention your main point at all, doesn't mean I missed it. I can't comment on Star Conflict specifically, but I sure can and will take the opportunity to comment on Gaijin. They are a good example of the kind of developer some here falsely accuse DE of being. I know they have talented artists and programmers, like DE, but the company is the worst I've ever seen, nothing like DE. 

So good passionate content creators? Don't need to learn what you already have. Terrible business practices and PR that aren't just perceived by some as crossing the dishonest line but boldly leaps over the line? No one needs to learn from that except to not do it. 

5 hours ago, KinetosImpetus said:

Just because I disagree with you, or didn't mention your main point at all, doesn't mean I missed it. I can't comment on Star Conflict specifically, but I sure can and will take the opportunity to comment on Gaijin. They are a good example of the kind of developer some here falsely accuse DE of being. I know they have talented artists and programmers, like DE, but the company is the worst I've ever seen, nothing like DE. 

So good passionate content creators? Don't need to learn what you already have. Terrible business practices and PR that aren't just perceived by some as crossing the dishonest line but boldly leaps over the line? No one needs to learn from that except to not do it. 

Wait, so you disagree that Star Conflict's controls are better than Archwing's but you can't comment specifically on the game's controls?  I assume you've never played the game then? So, then, how can you disagree if that's the case?  I'm not trying to be rude but I am matching your condescending tone.  I hardly defended Gaijin nor did I say DE should be like them. As I've said from the get go, Star Conflict's controls for space combat are superior to Archwing's. DE could learn from those controls, not from Gaijin's practices.

I had about 4 hours of fun last night after work playing some Open Space PVE in Star Conflict. While Archwing doesn't give me motion sickness as it does some, it simply does not rank close to Star Conflict's control scheme - unfortunately. (Again, I'm in no way telling DE to be like Gaijin.)

16 minutes ago, Lanieu said:

Wait, so you disagree that Star Conflict's controls are better than Archwing's but you can't comment specifically on the game's controls?  I assume you've never played the game then? So, then, how can you disagree if that's the case?  I'm not trying to be rude but I am matching your condescending tone.  I hardly defended Gaijin nor did I say DE should be like them. As I've said from the get go, Star Conflict's controls for space combat are superior to Archwing's. DE could learn from those controls, not from Gaijin's practices.

I had about 4 hours of fun last night after work playing some Open Space PVE in Star Conflict. While Archwing doesn't give me motion sickness as it does some, it simply does not rank close to Star Conflict's control scheme - unfortunately. (Again, I'm in no way telling DE to be like Gaijin.)

And DE is aware of the issues and is working on them.