Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im gonna be purchasing my first ever prime access today!

(XBOX)MarciknoW

Question

do you guys think thats a good idea? i mean warframe is the only game that keeps my interest nowadays so its only right i spend some money on the game..also if any1 knows, wats the price of a ember set on xboxone? thanks in advance and i cant wait for spectres of the rail!! woo-hoo

I'd definitely wait for Nekros (Unless you really don't like him or something) if you're going to buy it, Booben's been around for a while now so I'd be kind of surprised if you haven't farmed him yet, on top of that it's always fun to run around with new gear day-1.

6 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

I'd definitely wait for Nekros (Unless you really don't like him or something) if you're going to buy it, Booben's been around for a while now so I'd be kind of surprised if you haven't farmed him yet, on top of that it's always fun to run around with new gear day-1.

nah im not gonna wait....actually dnt have vauban prime as yet and i need the discounted plat cus i really want the ember prime

If you are gong for the cosmetics (Prime Accessories), word on the street is that the Necros accessories pack comes with a new armor set.  Do with this info what you will.

EDIT: Ember prime is currently the most expensive one on Xbox.  I think its around 1,500 plat.  It'll probably get un-vaulted around Christmas though, so if you can wait, you could just farm for it.

Edited by (XB1)MAveric215

3 minutes ago, (XB1)MAveric215 said:

If you are gong for the cosmetics (Prime Accessories), word on the street is that the Necros accessories pack comes with a new armor set.  Do with this info what you will.

EDIT: Ember prime is currently the most expensive one on Xbox.  I think its around 1,500 plat.  It'll probably get un-vaulted around Christmas though, so if you can wait, you could just farm for it.

lol no way am i paying more than 600 for her...im sure ill find someone willing to sell

Just now, (XB1)mlk45buretta said:

lol no way am i paying more than 600 for her...im sure ill find someone willing to sell

Unfortunately thats around her lower price range on the Xbox.  If you don't want to drop more than 600 then you should probably just wait for her to get un-vaulted.  Vauban however, is (in my opinion) all around amazing.  (and is easily the best looking frame in the game, to me at least)

With the way things are looking for the game Vauban PA was probably the last prime access I will ever purchase, Its gotten to the point where I just don't find the game enjoyable anymore so won't be opening my wallet again, I'm not gonna go into details since its a collection of elements, but to sum it up, I'm bored with what the game has to offer me now.

12 minutes ago, (XB1)MAveric215 said:

ooooooooo new shiny metal plating for me atlas C:

well if u have so much money just through at DE ;) guess they wont say no...

but i would never pay for these acces packs. u just wait a week after the new prime release and you can buy him ingame very cheap ;)

so if u want to spend money just buy plat when u have a 75 % discount code

and if u cant get dicount cause ur on console just play on pc ;))

Edited by wathor88

It's your choice. Good thing that you weren't frustrated into this. Bad thing that paying DE is supporting the road they're taking with "frustrate 'em into paying" model.

Edited by Necrius

5 minutes ago, wathor88 said:

well if u have so much money just through at DE ;) guess they wont say no...

but i would never pay for these acces packs. u just wait a week after the new prime release and you can buy him ingame very cheap ;)

so if u want to spend money just buy plat when u have a 75 % discount code

He's on xbox so he can't get a 75% plat discount :/

39 minutes ago, Tymerc said:

I would wait for Nekros Prime. Trust me you'll see why once it launches. 

Yeah, Galatine P and Tigris P rock. Except that PA prices are sick and ugly and you really have to be obsessed with this game to purchase anything for such price. I've spent HALF on full Witcher 3 package.

Edited by Necrius

May want to wait till you get the S#&$storm that is the new Void Relics. If you're like me, it'll do a good job of killing your enthusiasm for the game. If you still love warframe after having your rewards cut by 3/4th per key while ducat prices stay the same because people who have too much time on their hands have stockpiles of ducats, and after having void missions for from 1 of many mission types to "Random mission x has more mooks to kill", then def buy access.

5 hours ago, (XB1)mlk45buretta said:

Lol- my buddy sells them 1800-2000 a few times a month...you can't get frost for 600, not sure why you think you'll get ember for that price...but best of luck

Edited by (XB1)xLethalLethargy

I wouldn't recommend it. People who buy pa's on a regular base are more then willing to pay your desires. 

Just participate in Events and generally just play the game and sell whatever you don't need. The resulting Profit is more then enough to substitute for the pl you gain from a pa. Cause that's the only special thing in this package: the plat. You get a "good Deal" on Platinum (not that buying virtual money is anywhere near a good Deal at all) but that's it. The farmable Prime is definitly not worth the 60€/$ so all you're left with is the Platinum.

I mean i'm not willing to invest this much into the game at all but if anything, get the Accessoires. These are at least unique and not accessable trough slight effort...