Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Found a Dark Sector easter egg :3

Cyborg-Rox

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this yet, so thought I'd post it for the record.

While looking through Europa for cool-looking Corpus tiles to use in my art contest entry, I found this hologram for a ship that's not exactly from Warframe...

qYPGHiU.png

It's the ship the 2004 Dark Sector teaser takes place on.

4 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

I feel like it's been around for a while. I've seen that hologram more than a few times.

Must of never notice it after 4 years of playing. I guess you always can find something new here and there.

6 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

I feel like it's been around for a while. I've seen that hologram more than a few times.

2 minutes ago, Gravefire said:

Must of never notice it after 4 years of playing. I guess you always can find something new here and there.

Well the Europa tileset isn't that old... I think the easter egg was likely implemented with it.

I love the little nods to DarkSector like that. It was that concept video (and the drums) that had me following DE and later on Warframe.

From what I remember when I started playing that ship model's been used as a hologram in Corpus tilesets since before Corpus existed in-game.