Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus... Plz

Stoner

Seriously... Corpus fix that sh*t! It's been years and your glasses are still broken!!! Don't you have enough money for that? Is it that expensive to repair? 

sP8OxCD.jpg

5VnRTC5.jpg

Fix your damn thing Corpus!

JXKpsnh.jpg

Just do it!!

Seeing how crewmen always nonchalantly throw grenades while i'm in that room should give you a idea of how they simply don't care, i mean they'll just reason it out "that's why we have helmets on" and "we purposely do that to choke(attempt) the tenno to death" ....oh yeah and retractable shutters xD

Edited by Valionus

1 hour ago, Hesyol said:

Is it even a good idea to have big windows on a spaceship...

It's a good idea for corpus! So they can intetionally suck some crewmen out of the window into space, this way they won't need to pay for them anymore. It's all about money

2 hours ago, Vance.Stubbs said:

Yeah, I honestly don't understand why this still exists since closed beta. It adds literally nothing to the game, you just punished for using AoE abilites in that room with an annoying lockdown.

Right? Its even worse with hikou prime + concealed explosive.

Next quest after the war within will probably be like "Corpus - The glass within" featuring new repair units. "Glass engineers". Soon... 

21 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Right? Its even worse with hikou prime + concealed explosive.

Next quest after the war within will probably be like "Corpus - The glass within" featuring new repair units. "Glass engineers". Soon... 

The unit has 1 hp, has a one-hit kill weapon, but you can't kill them if you want the glass permanently fixed. After the event, they will be permanently added into Corpus tilesets.

10/10 would die again.

30 minutes ago, Beggining said:

The unit has 1 hp, has a one-hit kill weapon, but you can't kill them if you want the glass permanently fixed. After the event, they will be permanently added into Corpus tilesets.

10/10 would die again.

Even better, is passive if not shot or disturbed. "Let me do my job and i'll let you do yours"  -the new corpus unit.

lmao

44 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Even better, is passive if not shot or disturbed. "Let me do my job and i'll let you do yours"  -the new corpus unit.

lmao

No, no, that wouldn't do. Warframe is a big salt factory, and what's the point of making them passive if they're not going to frustate people?

had this discussion with someone else before. we think it's because window repairing Duty is more dangerous than a Tenno running amok on the Ship.

top 5 dangers of being a Crewman:

1. Window maintenance.

2. Tenno infiltration

3. Fieldron malfunction

4. Grineer attack

5. improper storage of explosive materials.

Lost game play potential right there.

I´d rather have the mechanic added as a game play mechanic where you hear a female corpus voice saying:

"All units leave sector B-1, Tenno invaders spotted, airlocks will be opened in T-15 seconds, i repeat, ALL CORPUS UNITS LEAVE SECTOR B-1!"

Now you either run for your life, hack consoles in the amount of how big the group is, or if you fail you get pulled out into the space (though that´s unrealistic since that´s not like how it would work but for dramatic purposes who cares).

If you pulled out in space it´s now an archwing mission where you need to fight back your way to the entrance or the whole mission objective changes.

Edited by VoidNomade

What I find weird is when the glass breaks and there's a breach, why don't the steel walls that cover the breach when you hack a panel drop down automatically? Why does it have to make a crewmen hack a panel for 5-6 seconds while the rest get sucked in space? That's just bad design imo. Masters of technology my @$$ 

7 hours ago, Vance.Stubbs said:

Yeah, I honestly don't understand why this still exists since closed beta. It adds literally nothing to the game, you just punished for using AoE abilites in that room with an annoying lockdown.

Also AoE weapons and syndicate procs break the glass instantly.

Corpus units are bred for specific purposes but they still need food.

a conveniantly placed broken window can reduce food consumption per task by sucking out crewmen that are below the required efficiency for their job, sick or eat too much food because they are fat

5 hours ago, Hesyol said:

Btw, can you jump into open space through it? Never tried

sadly you can't

10 hours ago, Kenshin98 said:

What I find weird is when the glass breaks and there's a breach, why don't the steel walls that cover the breach when you hack a panel drop down automatically? Why does it have to make a crewmen hack a panel for 5-6 seconds while the rest get sucked in space? That's just bad design imo. Masters of technology my @$$ 

No idea... Maybe because they need to see if there's any Grineer ships boarding them? lol