Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think we have got "stealthy nerf"

-Apple-Pie-

Hello. Recently I was doing a Berehynia run with Meta team - RQ, EV, Buffer and Leech. Somehow, the XP Gain is incomparable to what I have achieved in the last week.

Lets say, I was leeching on Banshee R0 with full corrosive team, including myself, I had a R30 Dread, and no Sentinel/Companion, so my loadout was Corrosive Banshee + R30 Dread.

In 4 waves of Berehynia, I have advanced to only R16 with Banshee. However, last week I was able to max out in 2 waves or so. And as I remember, I had no XP booster. So, I assume that we have a stealthy nerf.

Is that only me, or someone noticed that too?

EDIT: More than that, My friend, who was playing on Banshee, was Buffed by Equinox, and the next run he was Buffed By Mirage. Somehow, he said that the damage numbers was the same, as if he was not buffed at all.

Edited by mobilehacker
Added some more info.

6 minutes ago, mobilehacker said:

I dont know specifically about Bere but found so many 'stealthy nerfs' in so many things i.e damage, Xp, credit rewards etc. Just cant figure out whats happening actually.

4 minutes ago, AhmadIYE said:

I dont know specifically about Bere but found so many 'stealthy nerfs' in so many things i.e damage, Xp, credit rewards etc. Just cant figure out whats happening actually.

The best we can do is carefully document: separate what can be proven from the bits that are just rumors.

I don't think anyone disagrees that credit rewards took a hit across the board. Apart from that, I haven't seen solid evidence of any stealth nerfs, but that's only my experience.

Just now, notlamprey said:

The best we can do is carefully document: separate what can be proven from the bits that are just rumors.

I don't think anyone disagrees that credit rewards took a hit across the board. Apart from that, I haven't seen solid evidence of any stealth nerfs, but that's only my experience.

I could've come up with as you mentioned 'carefully documented' evidence but often tend to go with the flow and enjoy the game.

A lots of things are changed in warframe now increase and decrease both and one thing is pretty similar between you and me, that's from my experience I have also faced less problems and bugs in comparison to other's reports & complains which totally my experience though.

32 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

Mirage has never been able to buff elemental damage, DE has never cared to fix that

As far as i know its not about elemental damage, she buffs only Weapon damage, wich worked fine just with mesa's peacemaker (coz shes using her regulator pistols)
Best way to buff is Rhino roar or any saryn with her toxing buff with spore.

BTW its very easy to obtain completely different results with different teams, a "perfect" team can achieve much higher result than a 80% perfect team and not just a 20% more.

For example 4CP, RQ with adequate range and power, double buffer and EV. But then with all maxed frames you will loose the point of farming a lot of affinity except for Focus purpose. Or maxing weapons, but its not good if you took basnhee

Edited by JohnKable

2 minutes ago, JohnKable said:

As far as i know its not about elemental damage, she buffs only Weapon damage, wich worked fine just with mesa's peacemaker (coz shes using her regulator pistols)

BTW its very easy to obtain completely different results with different teams, a "perfect" team can achieve much higher result than a 80% perfect team and not just a 20% less.

For example 4CP, RQ with adequate range and power, double buffer and EV. But then with all maxed frames you will loose the point of farming a lot of affinity except for Focus purpose.

Saryn can buff RQ? Is that for real?

3 minutes ago, mobilehacker said:

Saryn can buff RQ? Is that for real?

EDIT: my bad it cant. it works just on some warframe powers, but Quake its not one of them

You can have 1 Rhino roar and Equinox.

Edited by JohnKable

11 minutes ago, JohnKable said:

BTW its very easy to obtain completely different results with different teams, a "perfect" team can achieve much higher result than a 80% perfect team and not just a 20% more.

For example 4CP, RQ with adequate range and power, double buffer and EV. But then with all maxed frames you will loose the point of farming a lot of affinity except for Focus purpose. Or maxing weapons, but its not good if you took basnhee

I don't exactly care what you guys farm on that node, I'm only here to say that Mirage doesn't buff elemental damage, but last time I tried to buff an RJ excalibur (Pure puncture afaik) it worked, same for a Mesa

11 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

I don't exactly care what you guys farm on that node, I'm only here to say that Mirage doesn't buff elemental damage, but last time I tried to buff an RJ excalibur (Pure puncture afaik) it worked, same for a Mesa

"Eclipse currently does not increase the damage of abilities like Radial Javelin and Sound Quake. "
Source Wiki

That doesnt mean its set in stone that it buffs only weapons, the ability itselfs doesnt mention weapons.
BUT it almost always worked on weapons ony, so it lets me think that if for some reason it is working on something else its just a temporary bug and will be fixed.
I tried with javelins a couple of times and never worked for me.
But if we are talking about quake im 100% sure it wasnt working last time i tried, as now the only 2 things that work with it seems to be roar and provoke

Just now, JohnKable said:

"Eclipse currently does not increase the damage of abilities like Radial Javelin and Sound Quake. "
Source Wiki

That doesnt mean its set in stone that it buffs only weapons, the ability itselfs doesnt mention weapons.
BUT it almost always worked on weapons ony, so it lets me think that if for some reason it is working on something else its just a temporary bug and will be fixed.
I tried with javelins a couple of times and never worked for me.
But if we are talking about quake im 100% sure it wasnt working last time i tried, as now the only 2 things that work with it seems to be roar and provoke

It's a big problem anyway, there's little reason to use Total Eclipse anyway, and you have to facehug your buffer for it to work

Good idea for an augment but it's just terribly executed, and again, no one cares about Mirage when she doesn't need to be nerfed

3 hours ago, mobilehacker said:

Hello. Recently I was doing a Berehynia run with Meta team - RQ, EV, Buffer and Leech. Somehow, the XP Gain is incomparable to what I have achieved in the last week.

Lets say, I was leeching on Banshee R0 with full corrosive team, including myself, I had a R30 Dread, and no Sentinel/Companion, so my loadout was Corrosive Banshee + R30 Dread.

In 4 waves of Berehynia, I have advanced to only R16 with Banshee. However, last week I was able to max out in 2 waves or so. And as I remember, I had no XP booster. So, I assume that we have a stealthy nerf.

EDIT: More than that, My friend, who was playing on Banshee, was Buffed by Equinox, and the next run he was Buffed By Mirage. Somehow, he said that the damage numbers was the same, as if he was not buffed at all.

Yeah some how its feels like that...

i had 1080 kills but barely any XP on bere yesterday.. just 5 days ago i leveled everything there in very short time.. but since 2 day? it seems to have changed

3 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I was just informed on another thread that Affinity gained from stealth-killing Heavy enemies like bombards has been reduced. bonuses for chain kills have also been reduced.

sucks to be stealthy.

Really?  I didn't notice that at all.  I've been stealth killing and leveling stuff like crazy with the multipliers.  When was this suppose to have gone into effect?

22 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Really?  I didn't notice that at all.  I've been stealth killing and leveling stuff like crazy with the multipliers.  When was this suppose to have gone into effect?

Indeed. Leveled Heliocore in one and a half Sedna exterminate stealth runs with Ivara.

Patch notes fella.

Specters of the Rail: U1.1

Changes

• Arid Heavy Gunners will now drop the Gorgon Blueprint!
  • Rebalanced the enemy spec for Belenus; Corrupted Bombards on the first wave was a bit more spicy than intended.  (probably extended to Berehynia as a "unintended bug")
  • Buffed mission rewards for Mot (Level 40-45 Void Survival); it will now yield a richer mix of Axi Era(Tier 4) Relics and large Credit-bundle rewards similar to high-level Dark Sector missions.
  • Tweaked the Xiphos Ifrit Skin to improve flame tint color visibility. 
  • Tweaked Kavat behaviors to get them to attack more consistently.

Lunaro Fixes

• Fixed being able to score immediately by jumping into the zone that your team just scored against before the replay in Lunaro.

Fixes

• Fixed the Vectis Tekelus skin not being rewarded on purchase and instead giving another Skin. 
  • Fixed default polearms placement either clipping through thighs or hovering away.
  • Fixed script error when fusing multiple Mods in a row.
  • Fixed not being able to adjust numerous alternate holster styles.
  • Better fix for Syndicate missions being listed with the wrong title.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur in the Arsenal when using an "at max energy" Mod (e.g.Searing Leap) with other Mods that increase your max energy.
  • Fixed the Codex locking up when viewing a certain enemy.
Edited by Harloq
Berehynia

16 rounds of pug Berehynia (non-leech setup) to max wukong over this weekend. God that was painful. I may never forma a frame again if that's what it takes. 

(PS. I hate tippy toeing around to get affinity, not fun for me). 

DE has shown it's clear stand against farming XP like that by removing draco purpose of being a exp cave. The moment you choose to tell the world about the big discovery of a new exp farming area, it also means you are telling DE that they should start taking action against it.