Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #129: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

mQsYsJ4.jpg

Tonight your hosts Rebecca and Megan are visiting Neptune to complete the Pluto Junction! In true Fashion Frame they’ll be taking the new deity-inspired Nova Asuri Collection to conquer their goals. When it comes to Fashion Frame, how stylish can we get? You decide our color theme and we’ll show it in action!

PLUS, see some amazing new community Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!! 

See you here tonight, August 4th at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

A qeastion for Prime Time!

Nova's Asuri Collection has caused alot of uproar, and alot of refunds requested, chuold we please get more information on this?, alot of players are requesting the arms to be part of the Danavi Syandana or even Auxiliary Cosmetic. so players can put their fancey arms on their other frames, without being restricted to just the plan skin.

So what you think about this?;

Edited by LegionCynex

Can you please make the Nova Asuri collection show the hands at all time? I bought the pack because I thought the syandana would have the extra hands on it and I know someone already made a post on it and like most were thinking I though that we could use it on other warframes too. Imagine Chroma or Valkyr or even Oberon with some extra arms it would give a change to fashion frame and add a twist to a lot of peoples skins. And even if you don't add the hands to the syandana (shown transparent all times because we would like to see them for more than 5-6 seconds on ability use) then make them shown on the skin itself at all time (you can make them transparent like they are in the market or have them shown when you channel your weapon)

Edited by duckman822

2 minutes ago, Ambiroa said:

I wonder if the reason for not showing the hands permanently, might have something to do with Blizzard being under fire for their deity Hindi skin (same/similar deity as the warframe one): http://www.techtimes.com/articles/170344/20160719/overwatch-under-fire-again-symmetra-devi-skin-sexual-depiction-trivializes-hindu-goddess-kali.htm

Could be a possibility 

5 hours ago, Ambiroa said:

I wonder if the reason for not showing the hands permanently, might have something to do with Blizzard being under fire for their deity Hindi skin (same/similar deity as the warframe one): http://www.techtimes.com/articles/170344/20160719/overwatch-under-fire-again-symmetra-devi-skin-sexual-depiction-trivializes-hindu-goddess-kali.htm

you'd need to code those arms for over 9,000 characters/abilities/animations, which would be more effort than what it is worth

Edited by (PS4)CrispyNipill