The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats your daily warframe routine?

Knight_Ex

My daily routine consists of logging in, getting my daily reward, sorties, starting a forma then logging out of the game, I'm a MR 17 with pretty much everything unlocked, just bored of the game and find little else that holds my attention in the game, so what are your daily warframe routines? Looking to get input from the Vets as newbies will still have plenty of content to toss around with.

Edited by Knight_Ex

Log in, buy some things, flip some others. If I'm close to finishing a set, run one or two of the mission that drops what I need. Watch trade chat and ignore people who can't spell,(things like calling Saryn "Syrian" repeatedly), or say stupid things.

Edited by (PS4)Lacifarus1188

You guys must have no imagination.

I log in, collect and reset extractors, check forma, check alerts, check and or do sorties, fissures, run for fragments, do raids, help players in need, taxi any people who need it, trade a little here and there, research new builds or continue to level current builds I work on. Chat with Alliance and Clan Members, Pet my Kubrow, make sure she's healthy, and well kept.

Also I like to try to fit a Simaris target or 2 in if I can.

You know what? I am MR22, playing for 3+ years and I still have things I want to do.

7 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

I log in, collect and reset extractors, check forma, check alerts, check and or do sorties, fissures, run for fragments, do raids, help players in need, taxi any people who need it, trade a little here and there, research new builds or continue to level current builds I work on. Chat with Alliance and Clan Members, Pet my Kubrow, make sure she's healthy, and well kept.

You know what? I am MR22, playing for 3+ years and I still have things I want to do.

yes clearly we have no imagination, its not at all because of the lack of things to do in game....sure I could do all that but why bother? Additionally its a known fact that most founders will have only positive things to say about the game, but that's of course your right to say, but don't try and convince people there are tons of things to do, there are only tons of farming/grinding to do, but really theres no point in that.

1 minute ago, Knight_Ex said:

yes clearly we have no imagination, its not at all because of the lack of things to do in game....sure I could do all that but why bother? Additionally its a known fact that most founders will have only positive things to say about the game, but that's of course your right to say, but don't try and convince people there are tons of things to do, there are only tons of farming/grinding to do, but really theres no point in that.

Yeah, it's a grind game, of course there's grinding to do.

Sounds like you're pretty burnt out. You might want to go play some other games for a little while, then come back here after a few updates. It happens to everybody after so long. I just started playing again a few months ago after a ~1 year break.

5 minutes ago, Knight_Ex said:

With your negative attitude it's no wonder you have nothing to do. Set some goals, do things with others, for others. Grind? If you feel that way.

Also I wouldn't base you opinion of me off of the fact I am a founder, it's only show and tell.

Edited by Alcatraz

Log in, receive reward, refresh my daily Forma building/collect anything that completed overnight, refresh extractors on Ceres Jupiter and Eris, do my sorties, look at the Conclave dailies and make a decision on if I feel like dealing with those today on my slow climb to the cosmetic skins, then pick one of these activities: hunt cephalon fragments (almost done), run fissures for ducat fodder, hit my usual level up spots while formaing equipment, attempt to not get angry at Conclave long enough to do dailies or simply go get some cores while building up more Focus.

The last bit is obviously the most flexible, it depends on my mood.

1. Check clan log (who joined/left, research/room status if any, etc.)
  2. Check world state window for anything worthwhile, mainly BP/aura/nitain alerts and invasions
  3. Check foundry for finished items
  4. Farm void traces
  5. Farm resources (if I need to replenish)
  6. Farm relics, maybe even focus
  7. Go to relay for Darvo's sale, ducats, and/or Simulacrum testing
  8. Trade chat
  9. Run sorties (if I feel like it)
Edited by GNAAHH

13 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

You guys must have no imagination. (...)

Well, I have better imagination than most... I log in, do stuff, log in to the forums and waste time forcing some people to bash me a lot because they tend to misinterpret me a lot...

16 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

This is pretty much me as well!

Login, claim daily reward, do sorties, try to level archwing stuff and get bored of it, try to create some funny builds, try to change my fashion frame and realize that there's nothing new appealing to me (yet), do some conclave if I'm in the mood or logout and go to see my family on whiterun.

I have 2700 hours logged on steam. Mr 22. My routine goes like this:

• Log-in
  • Check for nitain, oxium, mutagen mass or potato alerts
  • Change color scheme on gear
  • Visit relay
  • Check trading
  • Look at Warframe sub-reddit
  • Check Warframe forums
  • Help friends out if they are online
  • Log-out

Overall I don't do much in the game like I used to. The fire is quite dim. I sit in my ship and look out at the planets, or take naps in the relay. The music in there is very relaxing. Ordis' phrase "Operator what are you thinking about?" always snaps me out of the trance I find myself in.