Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbiters of Hexis melee

John89brensen

Im wondering why is the Boltace the melee of Arbiters of Hexis, i mean the main sigil of the syndicate is a sword, or more than one sword depending on what sigil you are using. I undestand that Galatine is getting a prime version, but why not the Gram, or any other sword, the Boltace is a tonfa, and it doesnt really fit the "theme" of the syndicate, other than being the "melee boltor", or that all Arbiter weapons deal piercing damage (boltor, akbolto, boltace)

Literally the only reason its Boltace is because its part of the Puncture weapon set that includes Boltor, AK/Bolto, and Boltace. All with great amounts of puncture damage. Also because I'm pretty sure it was a popular demand because of how well it fits.

Edited by -MortisThorne-

Just now, Hman745 said:

I was really disappointed with their selection as well. I was hoping the magistar or something like the dual skanas would be chosen.

Magistar would be appropriate being a knight's weapon, but a greatsword or an axe would be more fitting that judicial feel you get from them.

15 minutes ago, John89brensen said:

Magistar would be appropriate being a knight's weapon, but a greatsword or an axe would be more fitting that judicial feel you get from them.

The reason I thought that the magistar would be a good choice is because of its flavor text: The Magistar Mace wields justice and truth in the form of bone crushing blows.

Eh, Not crazy about it and had really expected to see Dual Zorens, Dual Skana, or Dual Heat Swords ( I doubt any of these are weapons with high use either).

Not surprised by their choice... just not crazy about it.

As it stands right now, most of the syndicate melee options don't look that appetizing to me (Sydon looks pretty good though). 

I've had a lil' soft spot for matching sets since I started the game. So much so that I struggled to put together loadouts I didn't take issue with in my first days. I had to learn how to let that go over time. If the Arbiters had the Soma set, New Loka had the gunblade set and Red Veil had the Paris/Kunai/Anku set I would be satisfied.

Here's wishing for special syndicate quests so they can each have a special Ninkana - possibly one per Tenno (I.e: Once you get Red Veil's you can't get another).

Anyway, I'm baffled that the Nami Skyla got passed up for New Loka......

I have to believe (for my own sanity) that so many people DONT use them that even DE forgot about 'em lol.

28 minutes ago, (XB1)Bortis Badtouch said:

they said they wanted to use weapons least used by the communtiy, heliocor is brand new, once again we get the "be quite, you know we are going to give it to cephalon suda because everything good goes there" treatment

Heliocor is the only Cephalon melee weapon, it was basically the only option for a Cephalon-based Syndicate.

Edited by SenorClipClop

While I agree that Boltace fits overall theme of "bolty" weapons Arbiters are going with, I really dislike the weapon. Would be happy if it was Anku or Galatine instead. Or Nikana - it's very Tenno-themed and looks noble, perfect for disciplined scholars Arbiters are.

Edited by Necrius