The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Berehynia DPS

--QQ--Seraphim

4bfNgW1.jpg

RiYnExf.jpg

XRVB3M1.jpgz1ZGPIa.jpg

After comparing some DPS like Saryn, Banshee and Nezha, I think Nezha is the best DPS for berehynia today. As we can be seen above, Neza was able to get around 1600-1900 kills in 2 rounds with Rhino roar (240%+). While Banshee only able to get 1200-1400 and 1300-1500 for Saryn.  And the build is very simple, all u need : 20% Duration, 175% Eff, 235% Range, 110% Str (w/o Forma) or 20% Duration, 120% Eff, 228% Range, 182%Str.

Edited by Rylandz
result update

25 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

All u(you) need:

How about actually running around shooting at things so you learn more than how to press one button?

That's one thing, but what if I just wanna do things efficiently?

Also on topic: imo Banshee is better just because I don't have to repeatedly press one button.

41 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

All u(you) need:

How about actually running around shooting at things so you learn more than how to press one button?

It was possible before interception affinity share range nerf. On top of huge interception maps we have now it won't work very well. Of course you can do it and waste a lot of time, but honestly legit shoot-and-run interception runs are pretty much dead after this nerf. Camping with premaid party is still viable and barely affected. 

3 hours ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

All u(you) need:

How about they make Exp gaining and trying to forma things 6 times... NOT a pain?

What a concept!

Best way to counter this strat is to INCREASE affinity range for specific tilesets like Interception to help encourage everyone defending their own points.

But hey... I'm just crazy aren't I?

Edited by achromos

nezha build is no way near the op saryn spore build yu need aoe weapon i use phage in old draco i could get up to 900 kills with out doing anything but spores saryn build is not what think its more duration as ticks deliver 40 damage a second my spores run 4 15 seconds thats 40 x15 each spore and thing under 65 I'm killing the awesome point is ppl push her build like trinity but its no like ev build my power strength is 201

Edited by (PS4)beberonnie123

4 hours ago, achromos said:

How about they make Exp gaining and trying to forma things 6 times... NOT a pain?

What a concept!

Best way to counter this strat is to INCREASE affinity range for specific tilesets like Interception to help encourage everyone defending their own points.

But hey... I'm just crazy aren't I?

Nah, people just want to cheese it.

8 hours ago, williamsos10 said:

Well it's also pretty good for Focus. So using nuke/DPS frames there for Focus farming is quite nice.

Same her I don't level weapons and frames using Bere or xp farm places I run the appropriate mission type for the frame in question(Loki/Ash/Ivara spy, Nezha/Volt capture/rescue, Banshee/Nova (m)defense/excavation etc).

But I do use Bere for focus farming, I have no interest in a focus minigame(collect the glowy stuff)

Back to topic:

You might be able to kill more enemies, but would u rather repeatedly press one button or once ever so often my pick still sticks with Banshee :3

Edited by D-Voidborn

4 hours ago, starscream5269 said:

How about you play how you want to play and I play how I want to play

And this is the problem with warframe. Why are so many people bent on making the community play their way? If they don't like something they can just as easily avoid it. 

1 hour ago, Maseguad_il_Belo said:

Saryn > Nezha > Banshee > Excal

I gave excal one chance on bere, he failed miserably, he's no longer viable.

For me Banshee > Saryn > Nezha it is

Even if i get a bit less kills, sitting back and watching my 4 doing all the work, chatting with the teammates in the meantime is much better and less boring, it's also easier for the EV Trin to supply me

Saryn is in the 2nd place because it's still less work as an EV to supply

Nezha just drains all my will for the week to go to Bere as an EV

Edited by Sovyul

13 minutes ago, Sovyul said:

I gave excal one chance on bere, he failed miserably, he's no longer viable.

For me Banshee > Saryn > Nezha it is

Even if i get a bit less kills, sitting back and watching my 4 doing all the work, chatting with the teammates in the meantime is much better and less boring, it's also easier for the EV Trin to supply me

Saryn is in the 2nd place because it's still less work as an EV to supply

Nezha just drains all my will for the week to go to Bere as an EV

Actually you dont have to play that hard as an ev with dps nezha.. with that build it just cost 25 energy or 50 energy while nezha has 450 energy pool

1 minute ago, Rylandz said:

Actually you dont have to play that hard as an ev with dps nezha.. with that build it just cost 25 energy or 50 energy while nezha has 450 energy pool

I had bad luck then. The Nezha ran out of energy after 3 casts. THREE. CASTS. Then proceeded to type in "EV". But yeah, with that build it will be smooth.

7 hours ago, .Baron. said:

Nah, people just want to cheese it.

What you call cheese...

Some people might call not having to spend a full day shoving 6 forma into a gun that you are just fooling around with to SEE if you could get it working.

1 hour ago, achromos said:

What you call cheese...

Some people might call not having to spend a full day shoving 6 forma into a gun that you are just fooling around with to SEE if you could get it working.

Still cheese.

Today I played a Sortie with a mastery rank 22, he had 251 hours of game play. He used two life supports wen we where at 90% and 80%, and finished the mission with 8 kills.

I would link him this post but he probably has a better build.