Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

So , I had another dream  ( im hyped for umbra ) and in it i was watching the next stream ( the one next Friday ) and in the dream Steve said that umbra is going along (? forgot the word lol ) and that they would show him the next one , I mean the one after the next , I mean ... forget it , one could dream 

Also i got a new theory : Whut if stalker-chan ( i've read most of the thread ) and hunhow wanted to get revenge from the tenno and they made umbra ? just a thought 

This is what's going to happen with Umbra Warframes:

•Umbra frames are prime frames that were stored on the dark side (also called the umbra side) of the moon by the grinner queens

•The stalker and his acolytes were also created this way

•Umbra frames can utilize the Tennocyte to link to Sentient Goliath Mega Weapons

•You have to defeat the queens to learn about Umbra Frames and unlock an infested workshop in the liset where you can create these tennocyte weapon links

•Umbra Warframes will come out two at a time and require prime parts to be corrupted

•Umbra frames are prime frames that were stored on the dark side (also called the umbra side) of the moon by the grinner queens

•Umbra frames can utilize the Tennocyte to link to Sentient Goliath Mega Weapons

•You have to defeat the queens to learn about Umbra Frames and unlock an infested workshop in the liset where you can create these tennocyte weapon links

•Umbra Warframes will come out two at a time and require prime parts to be corrupted

2 minutes ago, Lord_Freezeflame said:

didnt see that theory coming o. o

5 minutes ago, Lord_Freezeflame said:

Umbra Warframes will come out two at a time and require prime parts to be corrupted

dammit, I had only two loki sets to sell, now I have to save one.

The Stalker is a Tenno like Psychic kid, but his current Excalibur does seem to be a striped down Umbra Excalibur. I don't see why the Queens would be in control of the black ops warframes of the the Tenno but this idea is as good as any so far. Nice ideas!

7 minutes ago, Lord_Freezeflame said:

Ok. Are you interested in discussing this theory, or do you want to put it into the 'betting pool'?

2 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

but I do want to point out, that if its not out in U19, riots are going to rise 

How do you know that? Just a very small minority group of people are going to whine that they're impatient.

30 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

*Starts farming for Excal Prime pieces to corrupt*

Reveal hidden contents

cries forever in a corner

Imagine the choice.

a)Build the Excal Prime parts and build Prime

OR

b)Corrupt those parts to build Umbra

OOO the dilemma

JK my fellow founders, just for a gag.