Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

Before the end of the year...allegedly.  But then...DE has missed windows before, so I'm thinking next year most likely.  Any sooner would be a pleasant surprise.  Can't wait for that Umbra skin, yo!  (because it's not like he'll come packaged with a new kit or anything)

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

49 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Before the end of the year...allegedly.  But then...DE has missed windows before, so I'm thinking next year most likely.  Any sooner would be a pleasant surprise.  Can't wait for that Umbra skin, yo!  (because it's not like he'll come packaged with a new kit or anything)

not just a reskin tenno 

Per [DE]Danielle:

Hey Tenno, 

Although we appreciate the intrigue we have shared all available plans for Excalibur Umbra at this time on the Forums and in Devstreams #58#61#64, and #65. Simply put, we do not want to release Umbra as a reskin. Instead, we are focused on giving it systemic depth and integrating it as a unique component to the game. 

We will continue to update you here on the Forums and in the devstreams as we work to develop Umbra's overall concept. 

Thank you ^.^

37 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

not just a reskin tenno

Per [DE]Danielle:

Hey Tenno,

Although we appreciate the intrigue we have shared all available plans for Excalibur Umbra at this time on the Forums and in Devstreams #58#61#64, and #65. Simply put, we do not want to release Umbra as a reskin. Instead, we are focused on giving it systemic depth and integrating it as a unique component to the game.

We will continue to update you here on the Forums and in the devstreams as we work to develop Umbra's overall concept.

Thank you ^.^

and I'm here like "yeah yeah yeah just release him for gods sake". When is The War Within update supposed to come out? Next week maybe?

Just now, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

and I'm here like "yeah yeah yeah just release him for gods sake". When is The War Within update supposed to come out? Next week maybe?

Possibly by the month, so I'd say next week. 

We'll see soon enough if the teaser site gets an update this week. 

8 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

Possibly by the month, so I'd say next week. 

We'll see soon enough if the teaser site gets an update this week. 

Yeah, steve himself said that he bets his own job on it, that he will have the update out by the following week after this week (or even this week), before Augest bacily, as he said he wants it at the end of july, he betted his job, so lol, he loses his job XD

2 minutes ago, Toppien said:

that so much edge i cant picture it

20 minutes ago, Prany said:

Ash Umbra would be so edgy that Stalker could take a vacation.

21 minutes ago, Aetherial_Enigma said:

He would be so edgy he would cause slash procs the instant he enters a mission

7168684.jpg

59 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Yeah, steve himself said that he bets his own job on it, that he will have the update out by the following week after this week (or even this week), before Augest bacily, as he said he wants it at the end of july, he betted his job, so lol, he loses his job XD

Hmmm in last prime time he said early August ..... hmmmmmm , he already lost it XD

Edited by (PS4)joe03827
they call me typo master

40 minutes ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

I'm sure every frame is going to get an umbra variant like everyone gets a prime variant. Thing being however is I'd like to see him after bladestorm gets reworked appropriately.

DE said that there will be a limited amount of Frames that get an Umbra variant , so not every frame will have an umbra

Also ,inb4 merge