The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

19 hours ago, arch111 said:

Can there be a pink umbra tho?

That would be a brand new variant starting with "excalibur pride" wielding the power of rainbows and doing the thot dash, gorgeous blind, fab javelin, and exalted nails.

Edited by ----Legacy----

7 hours ago, siralextraffo said:

Geez, this topic is incredible. 

I can't remember such a large thread for a matter we know so little of, not mentioning that it's just a(special)  frame, in the end. 

Amazing job Mako did to keep it on track and updated! 

i give all the credit to the regular participants for helping me keep it current and uptodate

6 hours ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

200 pages! gratz Mako. 

now i have to draw.....

6 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

200 topics, wow!

Edit: In before Umbra is not here and this topic explodes in rage

D: *fears the rage*

5 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

It already has in many instances. Posts of aggravation are mandatory, as I stated in a previous post. Until/if Excalibur Umbra is released to the global build, altered or not from the Chinese variant, this thread will go through the same sequence of posts every day.

in  a nut shell, so should i post my obscure gifs now or later..?

57 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

Umbra Warframes will be a "limited series", as stated by the Devs. So, some frames will be getting them, but not all.

yep....hope is its some favs and new ones

53 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Didn't know it was limited. Hope Frost is in there.

but its in the OP .....

1 minute ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Please remember that this is not a place to discuss datamined content! It's not fair to players who don't want to accidentally read (potential) spoilers about upcoming content - theories only, please. Thanks! :)

always nice to have you around to filter the spoilers, ty ^^

25 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Where was it stated that only some frames would get the Umbra treatement?

Here

What are we looking at in these threads?

The recent images showcase Excalibur Umbra, Primed Nikana, and Prime Kunai. ChangYou respected that we have forever exclusive content in the global build, but needed something new to ensure Warframe's Beta Launch in China is a success. Excalibur Umbra is the first of a very limited series of 'Umbra' gear that will be coming to the Global Build. The Primed Nikana and Prime Kunai are also timed exclusives that will be coming to the Global Build.

Edited by -----LegioN-----

24 minutes ago, DeFragMe said:

just what did he lift? Forma?

Bags full of the salt taken from the tears of those of us who have waiting so long with no answer.

*cries*

35 minutes ago, DeFragMe said:

but never forget, they also called it Kunai prime and changed it. So who knows what they will do....

but i still belive it will be a limited series^^

Imo, saying that those drills were kunai prime was a nonsense. I'm glad they released it here as spira prime instead, even if it meant having a heavy throwing knife.

They also changed Excalibur's main weapon from skana to nikana on some trailers, so I see your point.

Edited by -----LegioN-----

1 minute ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Imo, saying that those drills were kunai prime was a nonsense. I'm glad they released it here as spira prime instead, even if it meant having a heavy throwing knife.

They also changed Excalibur's main weapon from skana to nikana on some trailers, so I see your point.

they could also had made the same what they did with the dakra prime. A Prime only weapon called "spiral Kunai Prime"

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Please remember that this is not a place to discuss datamined content! It's not fair to players who don't want to accidentally read (potential) spoilers about upcoming content - theories only, please. Thanks! :)

wow page hits 200 and now admins are posting .....

53 minutes ago, yual said:

{Umbra limited series}. That mean we also going to have Umbra weapon?

no weapons so far, just frames are confirmed