The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

THE WAR BP

Jim22

so how come you cant trade the war bp because I was gona trade it with my clan but it wont let me I think DE should change this and plus if you already have the war you should be able to trade the stuff for the war what do you think  

1 hour ago, PHW0AR said:

But you cant just buy War from the Market, you have to buy the Pack for 595 Plat. I dont like the look of the attachments so wouldnt use them so 595 for 1 weapon is a lot.

I haven't gotten a single war drop since U18, so that was 600p well spent on day 1

3 hours ago, JIM22 said:

you should be able to trade the stuff for the war

You can.  You can trade its hilt and blades, which drop from Conculysts.

3 hours ago, JIM22 said:

what do you think  

I think it's a bad idea.  Sales of the Hunhow's Gift bundle would plummet.  People would also demand that Dread, Hate, and Despair blueprints be tradeable, and so sales of the What Stalker? bundle would plummet.

We have BEACONS now. Before beacons were added, getting a hate was like getting an affinity amp from Halloween Tactical Alert (I missed out on a free 850p legendary core :( ). Just dont make it a priority and you will eventually have war. OR

go buy hunhows gift :D

Even though I got the BPs and parts to craft War and an extra Broken War, I still decided to buy a 595 bundle. It's worth its price TBH (especially if you don't have the parts to craft War and Broken War), you will get a War with pre-installed catalyst, a full armor set, a Scimitar skin and a Kubrow skin. Otherwise you probably need to sacrifice your Broken War which came with a free catalyst.

Edited by Marvelous_A