Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The salt finally got me too

PoobahTheGrand

I play this game a big lot, maybe too much in fact. 

Sometimes I get tired of farming every single thing, and sometimes I get a 75% discount and spend 20€ in the game. 

Sometimes I use this platinum to buy these frames I don't want to farm, even if I know I already have my favorites and I will probably just rank them 30 and leave them alone. Happened with Mesa, Nezha, and Ivara. 

Just one week before the sale. 

And I only complained to my GF because I like to tell her sad but ironically funny stories. 

I bought nezha at full price too, didn't even consider trade at the time and I want to buy some of the stuff that's been on offer but I've not had any platinum because I refuse to buy at anything above 75% off (IMO it's too expensive for what you get in return)... am I angry, no, is it annoying, a little but seriously there's bigger things to be worried over than plat etc in warframe.

Mind you I do check the going prices for trade versus straight purchase now :)

Edited by LSG501

Why would anyone be so stupid to buy a warframe from the market anyway? Prices are ridicoulously high even with a discount. If it's not 32p or under it doesn't make any sense to me at all (price for a slot and a potato). People can't like, I don't know wait and grind little by little every day?

3 minutes ago, OceanTempest said:

Why would anyone be so stupid to buy a warframe from the market anyway? Prices are ridicoulously high even with a discount. If it's not 32p or under it doesn't make any sense to me at all (price for a slot and a potato). People can't like, I don't know wait and grind little by little every day?

um.... new player, no useful information about trade in game (like most things)..... also as said by OP, didn't realise nezha was tradable unlike all other normal frames. 

Ive bought Mesa, Ivara and Valkyr ~ Best three things ive bought for plat. Worst one was the Drakgoon, that was a early days mistake on the idea that it was a weapon inspired by one of my favored UT weapons and turned out to suck badly.

You may asked why i bought Valkyr? I had been playing a month and not really knowing much else about how to get frames i saw this amazing one on the wiki and was so horrible tired of volt and his lie by that point. Best money spent and helped ease the pain of not choosing Mag as my starter.

On 8/18/2016 at 1:20 PM, PoobahTheGrand said:

Now excuse me while I get my Ash out the vault, dust him off, and spam BS everywhere in a edgy tone to take out my frustrations in pubs. Then I'm going to get my Mirage+Simulor and run around the map and be a Tf2 W+M1 Pyro noob. But pay close attention, because you will notice when I'm bullet jumping through the air you'll see a tear flying off my face and into the void of emptiness known as my heart.

Best salt thread outro ever. Ever.

1 minute ago, Rehtael7 said:

Can we get some fan art of that?

If I could only draw better than I do.

This part especially:

But pay close attention, because you will notice when I'm bullet jumping through the air you'll see a tear flying off my face and into the void of emptiness known as my heart.

Just now, Rhekemi said:

If I could only draw better than I do.

This part especially:

Exactly that part.

I think the W+M1 pyro gif is what I should have used to describe mirage in that thread of mine which spiraled out of control... And I liked it.

23 minutes ago, Rehtael7 said:

Exactly that part.

I think the W+M1 pyro gif is what I should have used to describe mirage in that thread of mine which spiraled out of control... And I liked it.

Dude, that gif describing Excalibur was awsome. 10/10 m8

12 hours ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Hey OP, you're in my Clan!

Wassap brah. Your name does look familiar. Crimson Overlords 4 life boii (dude mind my lowkey advertising)

12 hours ago, OceanTempest said:

Hey man. Not nice to call people stupid. You know what's stupid? I'll tell you what's stupid. What's stupid is that you make it seem like discounts affect prices. Getting a 75% play discount is gonna give you 75% on a market purchase.. And 32p or under? You are missing out on FashionFrame my man. 32p isn't gonna get you any swag. And ain't nobody got time for all that. At the time Nav coordinates alerts weren't so often, constant key share scams (and the reason why there were so many key shares in the first place is because of the alert RNG) Not to mention that one part (I think it was systems?) that had that cancerous drop rate. I read plenty of threads between here, steam, Reddit, and YouTube comments where people say Mesa is the only frame they bought because of how rage inducing it is to get her.

And man, life just keeps throwing salt at me. I have another story that happened just this morning. I updated my graphics driver (went on the website and had AMD auto detect the reccomend driver for me to get) and downloaded it. Installation went fine, no problems. When I restarted my PC, the screen freezes after 45 seconds of Windows booting up. After some troubleshooting of my own, I discovered that the only solution is that my system isn't compatible with the driver. But that's wierd because I had AMD pick the driver for me. I call them and they said their trash drivers are one for all PC'sand because my laptop is a touch screen it wasn't compatible. What kind of random excuse is this? Because my laptop has touch smart it isn't compatible with the driver that your software picked for me and that you said was compatible for all PC's. And then they had the nerve to try to get me to buy a 1 year technical support plan so they can fix the issue that they are the ones who caused. Long story short I fixed it. If only Warframe was real, I'd take my Ember and set their world/store on fire.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

If vanilla frames discount can get this much salts...imagine how much salts generated if there is such thing as rerelease of founder package... :devil:

197xg1.jpg

Heres a hint.

Thats not snow

Edited by PoobahTheGrand

On 8/18/2016 at 11:56 AM, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

At least you didn't throw away over a dozen Frost Prime sets and Ember Prime sets to Baro the first day he arrived.

What did I throw away that day? 20k-25k plat?

Live and learn, move along.

omg same, I had SO MANY Frost Prime parts and I sold them all before trading was a thing in the game

RIP

Edited by NukaKV