The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When are we getting Excalibur with boobs

Cenat

You know looking back compared to what we have now (i.e. Nyxie), it really does just look like someone was able to put on Excalibur's helmet on a Nyx haha. the angle of the photo also makes it look like the head is disproportionate, but I'm just digressing lol~

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

21 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

not this thread again... it was talked about the answer is no

maybe and only maybe with tennogen but de will Not waste time making female versions of all the frames when we still cant even reach rank 30

what do you get on rank 30 that màkes it so important to people?

i personally see no difference... after mastery 12 everything is the same anyway...( experience wise )

3 minutes ago, Vyra said:

what do you get on rank 30 that màkes it so important to people?

i personally see no difference... after mastery 12 everything is the same anyway...( experience wise )

mastery rank 30 is the final rank of the game until its out this game cant be considered close to finished. i.e there is no end game 

3 hours ago, hazerddex said:

mastery rank 30 is the final rank of the game until its out this game cant be considered close to finished. i.e there is no end game 

in that case i don't ever want to be MR30...( max?)

i don't want to "finish" this game...

6 hours ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

You know looking back compared to what we have now (i.e. Nyxie), it really does just look like someone was able to put on Excalibur's helmet on a Nyx haha. the angle of the photo also makes it look like the head is disproportionate, but I'm just digressing lol~

What's this, a Marvel forum crossover? Why you have a Hydra themed profile pic? 

4 hours ago, hazerddex said:

Lol, mastery rank doesn't mean S#&$. Getting to 30 won't suddenly create end-game out of nowhere, end-game needs to be made by devs.

At one point, early in development, it was planned by DE to have both genders for each frame. However they later decided to scrap that idea and likely since the female Excalibur model was already made, they re-purposed it to make it into a new frame, which turned out to be Nyx.