Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 3 (Nekros Prime!) 

[DE]Megan

Silver Grove Specters ....perhaps if you removed the idiotic farmville for the apothics? I don't have the time and nerves to farm plants for weeks.

And another unannounced vaulting... seriously... disgusting. You first make specific parts extremely hard to get on top of rare chance to get the specific relic and then VAULT unannounced?

15 hours ago, Rem_NL said:

Where are my old Keys? I can't get Nekros now? WTF hapnend? Can some1 plz tell me where my old keys are? I had thousands.. 

The derelict assassination keys have not gone anywhere. That is about the only unchanged part of the way the starmap works since Spector's of the rail came in.

43 minutes ago, Ketec said:

Silver Grove Specters ....perhaps if you removed the idiotic farmville for the apothics? I don't have the time and nerves to farm plants for weeks.

And another unannounced vaulting... seriously... disgusting. You first make specific parts extremely hard to get on top of rare chance to get the specific relic and then VAULT unannounced?

They announced 2 weeks ago the vaulting on the forums and it has been suspected for the last 6 months.

1 hour ago, Ketec said:

But, they announced Nyx Prime's vaulting TWO WEEKS ago...

1 hour ago, Ketec said:

They had announced the vaulting since like, 2 weeks ago, and even the vaulting of Nyx Prime and co has been predicted since like, months ago.

Where were you in the last few weeks? Living under a rock?

1.Still no fix for most primary guns and polearm weapons misplacement while holstered.

2.Reduced the reaction time and animation for enemies being corrupted by Void Fissures. Thanks... but the invulnerability is still very annoying, especially if you are using Tigris, sniper or something like that. Just make them INSTANT or REMOVE the invulnerability.

Still no fix for overlay may bug:

When using overlay map, the player indicator is no longer at the top layer, it's on the bottom.

It can be covered by enemies, allies, loots and interception towers... simply everything.

In this screenshot I can not see myself:

wd7Q03W.jpg

Then I went south and I realized that I was covered by tower D icon.

rBkCOR6.jpg

Please bring player indicator to top layer again.

Could you guys please fix the asininely inconsistent power carrier spawn rates in excavations? I know we're supposed to 'unearth' Nekros this time (Get it? Excavations for relics. Unearthing relics for Nekros pieces.) but that's rather problematic when a single power carrier won't spawn on a map for over 5 minutes at a time. This has been an issue for a long time now.

Spoiler

0604B57886888ECFC8D499FBC4747B018420AAD0

I have a whole folder dedicated to screenshots just like this.

Real funny, Steve, with your, "Oh ho, I wonder how quickly people will be able to get him with this new system where they can run 4 radiant relics!" The worthlessness of relic refinement aside since I covered it in a previous post already, we need to get said relics in the first place. >:U

1 hour ago, SpaceBad said:

Real funny, Steve, with your, "Oh ho, I wonder how quickly people will be able to get him with this new system where they can run 4 radiant relics!" The worthlessness of relic refinement aside since I covered it in a previous post already, we need to get said relics in the first place. >:U

Just wanted say that, it was just a matter of few hieracon, ods and xini sessions and then after doing intotal 5 fissures with radiant relics my Nekros Prime is now in my foundry waiting to be dispatched after the time it usually needs. Figured out that there are some other ways as well to get the relics you want to get the new prime parts ofcourse without investing any money or platinum.

never thought even in dreams that just in a few hours I will be able to get more than enough new released relics along with all nekros parts.