Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 3 (Nekros Prime!) 

[DE]Megan

Gosh, the game stutters and slows down so much after this hotfix, what's going on.

On another Note, Titania's Lantern duration still bugs out pretty often, and will some times give a duration much lower than what it's supposed to be, even on regular enemies without diminishing returns. I got as low as 1 second, but it's pretty random, sometimes 5 seconds, other times 10 (I'm supposed to get 28 seconds, which I do get, some times).

So happy, playing sortie excavation red text appears. Finished mission and exit the game for the update. Started warframe again to do last sortie mission and the game tells me to do freaking corpus excavation again. Second dissapointment of the day, but at least the first, failing mr 22 due crash warframe is fixed and i will be mr 22 tomorrow

22 minutes ago, -LND-Plutos said:

Fixes

• Fixed a crash that would occur in Mastery Rank up tests.

RANK TEST 22 Crashed

Dt98JTW.jpg

maybe not

19 minutes ago, BeastKing9 said:

making it vauban prime neuroptics is not fair nor a good idea. you guys made his build requirements too crazy and all his parts are the rarest in the relics he is in.

I agree.

Vauban P Neuroptics:

Neuroptics
Credits64
DENitainExtract
Salvage64
Rubedo64
AlloyPlate64
Time: 12 hrs
Rush: Platinum64 25

AND That Nitain IS a lot for a syndicate.

Favorite prime syandana by a huge margin. Also very glad the Tigris and Galatine primes' stats are reasonable, unlike what the data miners hyped up to the community :] 

The color patterns on the armor and syandana aren't very friendly to most other existing cosmetics' color layouts, can this be tallied as another incentive to consider the individually colorable attachments idea mentioned in devstream 79?

Edited by SpaceBad