Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Least used frame?

kingfirejet

35 minutes ago, mstriker said:

Handicap? What? I ve never had any problem of people wearing the warframe they wanted i repeat NEVER not even surviving in t4 surv or law, since one brought one utility warframe in t4, or 3 guys brought the useful warframes in law the other could bring what they wanted, we will find a role for them.

Handicap yourself wtf, ive done several missions with warframes like hydroid and not had a problem, i even saved my life and the life of my teammates with it on sorties and high tier missions

How is using something you like handicaping you, so you prefer to use the mainstream weapons with the common builds instead of being creative and use a different weapon with your own build (i must say i allways use builds i create, never watch youtube for that, and in my situation it works)

Well you're welcome to bring a tractor to a drag race, whatever floats your boat. As long as you can make it to the finish line, I guess. 

13 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Well you're welcome to bring a tractor to a drag race, whatever floats your boat. As long as you can make it to the finish line, I guess. 

Its not nearly the same, if it was like you said i would have problems when going like hydroid or limbo but i reapeat, ive NEVER had problems

also saying that limbo is useless? Limbo??

Limbo is one of the most useful frames ive used, if you know how and when use it, remember that annoying enemy that comes with the other ones? Send it into the rift, and when the others are killed take him out, remember that guy that is near dying? Send him into the rift, he is safe now, that big enemy that comes with the horde, you can duel him by sendin him into the rift and then going into the rift, YOU CAN ALSO BE A DECOY without taking damage and moving. Mate is just playing with the dimensions, limbo is not a frame of pressing x power and wait, limbo is more of thinking whats useful on x situation

talking about warframe a good modded tractor could do well in that drag race

Seriously guys you should stop watching op builds and op weapons on youtube instead of making the build yourself or at least if you do it dont claim to be a pro or try to apparent that please.

This is like mastery rank, doesnt matter, if you use an underused frame, doesnt matter or shouldnt matter as lobg as you like it and its powers.. Stop the elitism please we are tenno not orokin

Well you pretty much explained it yourself. Limbo is a tactical, situational frame for dealing with single targets. He's also one of the squishiest frames. Compare him to frames which have amazing CC and buff abilities, plus tanks, and you should get the idea. Limbo is actually really useful when fighting Kela though, I must admit.

Edited by xXx_mtv_xXx

2 hours ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Well you pretty much explained it yourself. Limbo is a tactical, situational frame for dealing with single targets. He's also one of the squishiest frames. Compare him to frames which have amazing CC and buff abilities, plus tanks, and you should get the idea. Limbo is actually really useful when fighting Kela though, I must admit.

Rework on Limbo already in the works so we can only hope he gets better.

Zephyr sits low on my usage percentage :"( I should use her more often, but I'm really enjoying Equinox as an alternative to Nyx (she has really good CC too)

On pubs, I rarely see Wukongs and, surprisingly, Saryn O.o (I haven't got her too, so it must be the result of Kela's rework)

3 minutes ago, Beggining said:

Zephyr sits low on my usage percentage :"( I should use her more often, but I'm really enjoying Equinox as an alternative to Nyx (she has really good CC too)

On pubs, I rarely see Wukongs and, surprisingly, Saryn O.o (I haven't got her too, so it must be the result of Kela's rework)

Surprised about Saryn...my main currently.

I have all Warfames and had/have fun with them all. I also enjoy Wukong.

Problem is that i don't have a reactor and Forma in each frame. So i automatically use  just a few for high tier matches. (Saryn, Ivara; would count Mag here too but since the rework i didn't find a good build yet)

1 minute ago, -Blaze- said:

Surprised about Saryn...my main currently.

I have all Warfames and had/have fun with them all. I also enjoy Wukong.

Me too; I hear she's a beast when used correctly, so I don't know why there's so little of her.

The guy who carried me when I was a newbie wore a really cool Wukong; it's sad there aren't more.

3 hours ago, mstriker said:

Limbo is one of the most useful frames ive used, if you know how and when use it, remember that annoying enemy that comes with the other ones? Send it into the rift, and when the others are killed take him out, remember that guy that is near dying? Send him into the rift, he is safe now, that big enemy that comes with the horde, you can duel him by sendin him into the rift and then going into the rift, YOU CAN ALSO BE A DECOY without taking damage and moving. Mate is just playing with the dimensions, limbo is not a frame of pressing x power and wait, limbo is more of thinking whats useful on x situation

Exactly this.

22 minutes ago, Beggining said:

and, surprisingly, Saryn O.o (I haven't got her too, so it must be the result of Kela's rework)

I haven't seen much of her since her rework. I still use and love her as she is my second favorite after Nekros, but fact is when they nerfed her a lot of players lost interest.

Same thing happened with Mesa for awhile but they went back and re empowered her since her nerfing rework.

8 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I use Zephyr very often. I love her mobility and i can do stunts to move away from danger or take the most advantage of momentum to jump through obstructed areas with ease.

Plus, i started loving her even more after Hitsu-San's TennoGen skin came out. <3

71QaaCe.jpg

Can you please screenshot your color scheme and color pallettes?

Just now, blackheartstar_pc said:

I haven't seen much of her since her rework. I still use and love her as she is my second favorite after Nekros, but fact is when they nerfed her a lot of players lost interest.

Same thing happened with Mesa for awhile but they went back and re empowered her since her nerfing rework.

Wha? They nerfed Saryn? I didn't know about that.

And I love Mesa, especially with the right secondary and mods (got a status build Akmagnus >:D) painted her in yellow, leather brown and black, yell out 'it's high noon' whenever I use my Peacemaker.

44 minutes ago, Beggining said:

Wha? They nerfed Saryn? I didn't know about that.

And I love Mesa, especially with the right secondary and mods (got a status build Akmagnus >:D) painted her in yellow, leather brown and black, yell out 'it's high noon' whenever I use my Peacemaker.

Yup, her fourth ability Miasma used to be way more effective on it's own. Then they reworked her to reduce it's usefulness back around update 17.something. Wasn't as bad as some made it out to be but it wasn't good either. The pro nerf folks will claim it was for the best to stop press 4 to win builds. She's still good in my book.

Mesa is awesome again since they added the ability for her fourth to use Secondary mods.

Edited by blackheartstar_pc

18 hours ago, (PS4)Darth-Escar said:

There is one warframe I never see. Wukong. I'd expect people to like him more. (He's not my kind of warframe.)

I got Wukong the other day and I am really enjoying using him, I have also run into a couple of others using him as well. I haven't seen an Ash since I started to play again a few days ago. 

I'll just list the only reasons we still sometimes see the frames mentioned in the topic so far...

Atlas - Jordas Verdict Trial for taking down walls with rock 'em up golems.
Banshee - As DPS for xp farming missions because her Resonating Quake is OP.

Hydroid - Pilfering Swarm Augment for farming resources.

Limbo - Rescue/sortie missions for defending operatives.

Nyx - I'll have to get back to you on this one, she's being used a lot less tbh.

Oberon - Fashionframe and mediocre support.

Volt - Rushing missions to extraction.

Zephyr - Tornado Augment is darn good for wacky crowd control.