The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have heard about possible rework limbo and loki. Is that true?

Kronxito

reworks as far as i know should be on the horizon

• ASH (focus on the ult , a toggle cast was tested but stated to be ...very op)
  • limbo (some minor tweaks to rift and banish possible further synergy with the other powers)

Reworks of frames Ive seen users are asking on (just seen request but no official word, if there is one feel free to provide the info)

• oberon - general rework 
  • Zephyr- general rework
  • loki (minor powers upgrade)
  • valkyr (more tweaks i guess?) 

probably a lot more but these are ones ive frequently seen asked on

I personally like limbo as a frame even now. It's just the community giving him a bad rep because of players not understanding how to play strategically.

I literally had a person yelling at me cause I kept banishing him, only to latter tell him I had the Haven augment on and I'd only banish him when his health was dangerously low. His response was, "oh, Nevermind then" :awkward:

loki his disarm is going to get changed whether you like it or not, DE has shown time and time again they don't want instant big AOE abilities that go through walls, either disarm will also become a wave or disarm won't be permanent anymore, a nerf is coming to disarm, it's merely a question of when.

Limbo needs a touch-up, but DE has to be careful with it, since Limbo has a very specific gameplay style that makes him awesome. They'll probably combine his 1 and 2, give him a forgettable ability, and make his buff help allies. And maybe they'll let interaction with objects be a thing, but we'll see.

As for Loki, I'll say this. An ability with massive range that makes the Grineer and Corpus into speed-walking dummies permanently is extremely OP, especially on a frame that has invisibility. His 1st and 3rd rarely get touched outside of Spy Missions, and even then, few do it. He's not on the waiting list for a rework, but DE knows he has some issues.

39 minutes ago, brainjelly2g0 said:

Limbo needs a touch-up, but DE has to be careful with it, since Limbo has a very specific gameplay style that makes him awesome. They'll probably combine his 1 and 2, give him a forgettable ability, and make his buff help allies. And maybe they'll let interaction with objects be a thing, but we'll see.

As for Loki, I'll say this. An ability with massive range that makes the Grineer and Corpus into speed-walking dummies permanently is extremely OP, especially on a frame that has invisibility. His 1st and 3rd rarely get touched outside of Spy Missions, and even then, few do it. He's not on the waiting list for a rework, but DE knows he has some issues.

I always thought that it would be a good idea to give a duration to Loki's Radial Disarm, and Heavy Units should have a secondary weapon that they should be forced to use until the effect ends. The secondary weapons could obviously have be way less efficient than their primary weapons, and should fit the Heavy Unit identity. 

Also, every CC ability should be tested on LoR, and get the approval when they in conjunction don't make said raid as easy as the tutorial of the game.

Edited by (PS4)BrutalReaper32

11 hours ago, chaotea said:

All frames will eventually get a re-look, though limbo is confirmed to be one of the up and coming ones. Loki needs a look in, but only so far as his first and third abilities dont get as much use.

1 and 3 can be awesome in spy missions, and certain other situations.  I hope Loki is left as-is.

4 hours ago, Rhundis said:

I personally like limbo as a frame even now. It's just the community giving him a bad rep because of players not understanding how to play strategically.

I literally had a person yelling at me cause I kept banishing him, only to latter tell him I had the Haven augment on and I'd only banish him when his health was dangerously low. His response was, "oh, Nevermind then" :awkward:

its weird how upset they get when you do that to save them .....

7 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

its weird how upset they get when you do that to save them .....

The desire to loot and kill is about all this game has.  Banish, if you don't already know how to get out and the the limbo doesn't tell you, prevents both of these. 

I'm not saying that isn't helpful, but a lack of information has caused more than a few problems in the past.  As a saying where I'm from goes: "there is no such thing as a second impression." -tainting limbo to them forever.

Edited by (PS4)gamerpie12

2 minutes ago, (PS4)gamerpie12 said:

The desire to loot and kill is about all this game has.  Banish, if you don't already know how to get out and the the limbo doesn't tell you, prevents both of these. 

I'm not saying that isn't helpful, but a lack of information has caused more than a few problems in the past.  As a saying where I'm from goes: "there is no such thing as a second impression." -tainting limbo to them forever.

weird but i do get your point, first impressions are key (possibly why I still have issues with loki .) 

6 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

reworks as far as i know should be on the horizo

• ASH (focus on the ult , a toggle cast was tested but stated to be ...very op)

I remember when they said that ...  they didn't need to test that I could have told them it would not work.   it would basically make him an invisible armor ignoring ember with no upper limit in kill ability.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

I remember when they said that ...  they didn't need to test that I could have told them it would not work.   it would basically make him an invisible armor ignoring ember with no upper limit in kill ability.

yeah xD, i think it could work but a better implementation would be smart..... 

i think mainly chroma, zephyr and oberon are the main ones people want reworked though after that