Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favourite Warframe

droko55

Question

3 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

Honestly, it'd probably be more helpful to know how you like to play in order for us to suggest Warframes to you.

That being said, these are my favorites thus far:

• Excalibur
  • Valkyr
  • Titania
  • Banshee
  • Mesa
  • Saryn

Yup, I'm also having fun as Mesa, Saryn, Banshee, Volt, Valkyr and Titania! 

7 minutes ago, droko55 said:

sooo I want a suggestion on what warframe I should try next also I want to know everyones favourite warframe and see if they're good or not

Oberon, Frost, Nyx and Valkyr are my overall favourites

I don't have a fav as I get bored playing with the same one pretty easy. I do take specific frames to specific types of missions. I don't know which ones you already have, but Nekros comes in very handy for farming resources, which you will need for everything in the game.

My favorites are 

Excalibur, ash, and atlas, just because I like the playstyle that I use with each of them.  Everyone else to me is just a tool for specific missions.  

Judging by your question, I assume are rather new? Some builds and playstyles are only good with certain mods, so find frames that can fit your playstyle based on the mods you have.  

Nekros is my favorite frame.  Cosmetically, he is an AWESOME frame.  His Desecrate ability is great when farming or playing survival missions, and it gives you extra health orbs which helps a lot with survivability.  It also helps you pick up extra goodies.  His fourth ability, Shadows of the Dead, is pretty fun to play around with.

Rhino is not a favorite of mine, but one I would most definitely recommend him for you.  He is a tank and his Iron Skin ability makes him practically invincible.  When I was a new player at Warframe, Rhino helped me a LOT with high level missions/Sorties.  A word of advice, don't depend too much on his Iron Skin ability. 

Frost is another tank/defensive frame whom I really enjoy playing.  He helps me get through high-level missions and his Snow Globe ability is perfect for Defense missions... or any mission for that matter.  His other three abilities are really nice as they freeze your enemies in their tracks... quite literally. 

Oberon is my second favorite frame.  He isn't a tank like Rhino or Frost, but he's pretty tough.  His third ability, Renewal, is a great thing to use for emergencies.  Quick and easy health regen. 

Ash is fun to play around with.  He's a stealthy ninja, so he is not tanky at all.  He depends on killing his enemies quickly for survival.  His fourth ability, Bladestorm, not only wipes out enemies for you, but it's a great panic button if you find yourself on low health.