Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ash cant be nerf

BlackTiger777

Ash was my first Prime Frame and yes I built for Bladestorm. Yes it is OP but so is so many other frames abilities, look a Hrydroid with those tenticals. The end of the day bladestorm is useful in certain situations and on certain missions. But to say Ash is useless without it is plain stupid, his seeking shrunken is amazing and he can be built for stealth with fatal teleport aug, which I find more fun the bladestorming enimes

17 minutes ago, (XB1)TW15T3D T3N0 said:

Ash was my first Prime Frame and yes I built for Bladestorm. Yes it is OP but so is so many other frames abilities, look a Hrydroid with those tenticals. The end of the day bladestorm is useful in certain situations and on certain missions. But to say Ash is useless without it is plain stupid, his seeking shrunken is amazing and he can be built for stealth with fatal teleport aug, which I find more fun the bladestorming enimes

Hydroids Tentacle Swarm isn't OP at all. It's a static ability that only affects targets in range. Bladestorm is a mobile ability that affects a certain amount of enemies depending on range.

Edited by (XB1)OTF SERENiTY

If they nerf BS, they should buff lethal teleport so it locks onto enemies, in effect making it a more interactive, more strategic and less cheesy BS.  I tried lethal Ash but if I misaimed the reticule by a hair's breadth, I would end up right in front of the enemy, who would proceed to pound me into jam.

13 hours ago, Lighter2017 said:

I want a warframe that can kill level 80 enemies ffs

Ash can instantly kill enemies of any level by using teleport, so there's no need for bladestorm.

Other frames who can kill level 80s somewhat reliably include Excalibur, Valkyr, Wukong, Mesa, Titania, Trinity, Nova, Frost, Ivara, etc.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Death To AR said:

Are you from the past? Cause Mesa ain't like that no more

Mesa's much stronger now than she was before the rework. I usually only run 185% power strength on Mesa, and my peacemaker easily hits 20k+ damage per shot, and keep in mind how fast it fires. Now tell me, how much power strength did the old Mesa take to reach such numbers?

14 hours ago, BlackTiger777 said:

If ash is nerf he is nothing and will not be useful anymore why the nerf so people stop talking stupid opinions from ash cause he is fine like he is now and is very usefull right now . I  disagree about the nerf

529281_200x130_png_by_zap97-dahmkdf.gif

The whole community thinks otherwise. Whop whop It's NERF HAMMER TIME!

Ash should send two shadows out to bladestorm but allow the player to retain control of the character ( ie don't put the player into a bladestorm animation lock). Also remove the invulnerability from targets which are hit by Bladestorm so that Ash (and Teammates) can still deal damage to them. 

Let's call a rework that should prevent you from killing everything while your team does nothing a nerf.

Let's call a rework that should prevent you from being 24/7 in an animation a nerf.

Let's call every press 4 to win rework a nerf.

Yey.

Because he totally doesn't have armor stripping (Sheeking Shuriken), infinite scaling (Fatal teleport + Covert Lethality) and team support (Smoke Shadow, although the range is sorta small in my opinion).
Making a warframe not to be a press 4 to win =/= Nerfing the warframe.

Edited by Izurisah

I have exclusive info that no one else knows about! Not even me!!

Apparently Ash's new bladestorm summons a large baby painted like a clown. It childishly giggles and bats at the air before dispelling. Ash then falls over and dies from Hypernatremia. An ability that sacrifices a revive to work? DE has truly done it again! Brava. 

9 hours ago, I_AM_JUGS said:

i agree with ash's change, don't agree with your  sentiment, ash should be able to kill these targets, it'd be stupid if he couldn't cause he's an assassin... they kill that's what they're for.

titania is a freaking fairy, why would it make sense for them to kill? if she can do it then so should ash.

Never said I didn't want ash to deal damage,. Just if he is tickling a enemy 12 times with his ult and making the mission take 30 seconds longer,. While I have a gun that could one shot it... I just don't want to sit there and watch because he makes the enemy invincible