The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U2

[DE]Megan

16 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

I just verified that you can equip the Dark Dagger mod "Gleaming Blight" on the Rakta Dark Dagger.  So far it's not much different than the regular Dark Dagger.  I haven't been able to get overshields yet because I've been doing nothing but Stealth kills so far. 

Its such a terrible bonus, seems like it would only be useful with oberon using smite

19 minutes ago, Extirpator said:

This.. Makes me really doubt the competence level of this said "Design Council" thing. Who are they anyway!

Funny enough there were better ideas, DE just chose ones that sucked.

I can only imagine these were rushed out because DE needs to keep the community occupied and sacrificed quality for something to release. The War Within is months behind schedule and it is taking it's toll on the game, the players and devs. 

Edited by Shreiko

So far I've only used Telos Boltace but here my thoughts on Syndicate melees.

Vaykor Sydon - Justice proc blinds enemies: Very good and even better if Sydon gets a good boost from Primed Reach.

Telos Boltace - Increased speed and sliding attacks creates an AoE wave (extension of attack): HOLY MOTHER...I think this weapon might finally dethrone my Orthos Prime XD

Synoid Heliocor - Creates a specter of an enemy killed if channeled (plus scan on kill): Meh...it's okay. It suffers a major nerf on crits and slight damage nerf vs. OG Heliocor.

Secura Lecta - 2x credits on kill: Meh...crits are still mediocre.

Rakta Dark Dagger - Increased stealth; shield recovery: Not bad though crit multiplier is still 1.5x. It provides a new way of stealth play.

Sancti Magistar - Charge attacks create healing pulses plus increased status resistances: Very nice and it has good stats.

Edited by bnShadow13

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Can you reproduce this in another mission? Just jumped in-game to test this and it's working fine for me.

alright i managed to reproduce the effect and found out what causing it

activating focus causes the missing sound effects of  powers

Edited by Dante123pl

2 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

W... what the...? Why is Secura Lecta's effect so lame compared to the others?

Must Perrin Sequence lose every time??

I was So excited for it too Since it Love the Lecta and Wanted a sexy stat buff with a cool effect, And as usually DE crushed my dreams.