G9jpfAk.jpg

Bloody / fleshy:

Spoiler

6iFZ7Ef.jpg

Spoiler

jF593Li.jpg

Spoiler

zA9F2qj.jpg

I saw a topic once where someone said this happened after changing the customization options of the operator. Well, I noticed this right after I went back there to check the colors after I changed them for my landing craft. Is this a bug related to the customization interface, or some kind of hint?

Edited by Antiphoton

I guess that maybe those cables were originally intented to be fleshy, but the texture had some filter applied to it before the release. Maybe changing colors in the customization menu triggers a bug that causes them to be reverted to their original state.

I find it kind of hard to believe that they would leave us a hint about TWW behind something as random as changing colors. But who knows, we did have the tennobet loading screen before The Second Dream. If it is a hint, then there should be something more to it, right?

4 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

More likely just a visual glitch, seeing as it occurs right after players tinker with the interior colours.

I'm sure someone reported this after changing the operator colors, not the interior ones. But yeah, most likely it's just that.

6 minutes ago, PapaFragolino said:

This is... new. It may have something to do with the infested door.

It's not new it's a pretty old bug.

1 minute ago, Antiphoton said:

I guess that maybe those cables were originally intented to be fleshy, but the texture had some filter applied to it before the release. Maybe changing colors in the customization menu triggers a bug that causes them to be reverted to their original state.

I find it kind of hard to believe that they would leave us a hint about TWW behind something as random as changing colors. But who knows, we did have the tennobet loading screen before The Second Dream. If it is a hint, then there should be something more to it, right?

The bug is caused by either customising your operator or your liset (Forgot which) but reloging fixes it

14 minutes ago, (PS4)xxSHEPERDxx said:

Options for legitimately evil Tenno story path/faction PvP?

Dark Soulsesque invasion system too much to ask for? :D

Considering that the scaling of our mods without restrictions (Dojo pvp basically) means most weapons can kill players with little to no effort, yes. 

Dark Souls seems melee focussed, which helps with the pvp balance.

Edited by Madway7

30 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

It's not new it's a pretty old bug.

The bug is caused by either customising your operator or your liset (Forgot which) but reloging fixes it

Yeah, I just logged in and can confirm that the arboriform is its 'normal' color, and not 'fleshy' at all.

4 hours ago, AdunSaveMe said:

We kinda know what they are, generally. The orokin use them almost like some sort of power conduit.

This is just a bug.

Yeah but we don't know what they really are beyond that. Could be s'more mind-blowing stuff.