Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #81: Postponed until October 7!

[DE]Rebecca

Say whatever you want, but at this point I'm mad at DE for dropping their Gamescom attendance because someone thought it a good idea to release Titania that weekend, and now that they've delayed TWW over and over again, they're hopping from one American con to the next like they have nothing better to do.

4 hours ago, Bibliothekar said:

Say whatever you want, but at this point I'm mad at DE for dropping their Gamescom attendance because someone thought it a good idea to release Titania that weekend, and now that they've delayed TWW over and over again, they're hopping from one American con to the next like they have nothing better to do.

A. The last convention was in the UK, not the US.

B. it's It's called promoting a product/business

C. You do understand that there are still plenty of people at DE HQ who are working on TWW? Reb and crew aren't the only employees at DE. We just see them more than others.  

35 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Sad to hear. At least the RWBY trailer is coming out to keep me entertained. Hopefully this signifies imminent WW release.

For S4? S#&amp;&#036;, seriously? <.<

Probably not imminent, so to speak, but it's getting closer and closer as they finalize everything and smooth things out. One can only hope. Fingers crossed though!

Its going to be the biggest blast in the Warframe's history for DE as they are nonstop fueling the hype train of TWW and it has already broken the speed limit. Trust me, if the end result appears least good enough then DE will be praised but if not :o then my.o.my......I just cant imagine what will come down on DE stations.

Edited by AhmadIYE

4 hours ago, Bibliothekar said:

Say whatever you want, but at this point I'm mad at DE for dropping their Gamescom attendance because someone thought it a good idea to release Titania that weekend, and now that they've delayed TWW over and over again, they're hopping from one American con to the next like they have nothing better to do.

you have NO idea what goes on at a Game design company, or that going to conventions is more for business and promotion then a Vacation

They are not literally shutting down the DE offices and going to conventions to party and have fun, not ONE bit

@Sithis32, @-CM-Kinnison, so what, you're telling me my feelings are invalid because "it's business"? Shove off ...

21 minutes ago, Sithis32 said:

A. The last convention was in the UK, not the US.

But between Gamescom and EGX they've announced their attendance last-minute for half a dozen other cons not on their list. That's what I'm talking about.

1 hour ago, DLVargas said:

Well, October 5th is a Wednesday, so...maybe we'll finally get that quest we've been waiting for? Or at least some update on it.

Based on the fact that they'll have a Coming Soon thread on the 5th, I expect that we most certainly won't see TWW until the following week at the earliest. Not at all surprised at that, though. I just hope DE learns from these repeated delays. Super-ambitious quests aren't worth it if it takes them half a year to finish amid repeated delays, sacrificing other needed content (like systematic improvements to core gameplay mechanics, as well as bugfixes and other QoL tweaks).

31 minutes ago, KaraOgata said:

For S4? S#&amp;&#036;, seriously? <.<

Probably not imminent, so to speak, but it's getting closer and closer as they finalize everything and smooth things out. One can only hope. Fingers crossed though!

Yeah, October 3rd. It's on the RT Twitter page.

That's off-topic, though. Hopefully War Within is soon. I can only maintain my patience so long.