Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within This Week?

Zarozian

Just now, Neear said:

Not even then only once I see the launcher start updating for TWW. It's sad me and others have to have that mindset but based on DE not being fully prepared to meet their own deadline the fault is completely theirs.

Your mindset is totally understandable as with the mindset of many others would be after waiting 11 months.

As for me I'm an optimist and right now I just feel it in my gut. Intuition. o -o

4 hours ago, Zarozian said:

I Feel Like War Within Is Next Week

I feel like you're setting yourself up for the next "Why don't we have TWW yet?" thread.

This kind of speculation and over-hyping is what leads to people getting needlessly upset at DE. It will be out when it is out. I'd rather DE take their sweet time and give us the best experience possible rather than rush it out because some players can't sit quietly and patiently.

4 minutes ago, Silvus-Sol said:

I feel like you're setting yourself up for the next "Why don't we have TWW yet?" thread.

This kind of speculation and over-hyping is what leads to people getting needlessly upset at DE. It will be out when it is out. I'd rather DE take their sweet time and give us the best experience possible rather than rush it out because some players can't sit quietly and patiently.

You bet I am! >;)

But if we do get it next week~ 

You need to make a thread titled "OMG ZARO WAS RIGHT! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!" if it does come out next week~ o 3o

4 hours ago, -Amaterasu- said:

I'd expect to see The War Within around mid October at the earliest, still kind of shocks me how far off they were with their original prediction of it coming out in July

which is more borin' then DE could expect with creations like that, spoken for myself its a supergau we dont need neither want ...

this is why i dont like threads like this, its a bad reminder

Zarozian, you never fail to make me laugh - and I mean this in a positive way.

Really - as someone already said - I'd like to have your optimism XD

-----

I'm always pessimistic tho, and that's why I think TWW will ship somewhere in the middle of october. -Even tho that's not even pessimism... that's what they said on the devstream... that it will probably be october.

What I am worried about.... will it blow our minds or will it be underwhelming?

We've waited for a very long time now... So my expectations are quite high.

30 minutes ago, WEREsandrock said:

Zarozian, you never fail to make me laugh - and I mean this in a positive way.

Really - as someone already said - I'd like to have your optimism XD

-----

I'm always pessimistic tho, and that's why I think TWW will ship somewhere in the middle of october. -Even tho that's not even pessimism... that's what they said on the devstream... that it will probably be october.

What I am worried about.... will it blow our minds or will it be underwhelming?

We've waited for a very long time now... So my expectations are quite high.

99f65c58a9aa2d8fbf3c708fae1ccb7a4f567ad6

11 hours ago, Zarozian said:

Same....maybe they should split War Within up into a two part quest and give us part 1 next week then part 2 the week after. =/

let's... not... continue to go that route with this update.  Splitting it up already ruined most of the hype for me.  Devs confirmed they highly doubted it would be this month, but would do their best for early October.  Check the latest devstream.