Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within This Week?

Zarozian

I have expected War Within to come at least a month ago, if not the conclusion of August. So far, anyone assuming War Within would arrive within this or next week is automatically false, until DE swaps out [Critical DElay] for a better mod.

All I have seen so far is a War Within (the community); my response to that is:

Any arguments should be fought over in 1 to 1 Conclave matches.

This reminds me of all of those "profesional" websites that claim that they know someone from Nintendo that have told them NX will be announced next month. And the next month the same news. And the next. And the next. And the next...

Edited by Vactro

The hypesite isn't even updated yet.

Well.... I hope it comes in october.... more delays would be insane. I mean... that would be recordbreaking delays then.... There were threads that expected TWW in july. It's october now. That's just... lame. really lame.

Edited by WEREsandrock
many typos

21 minutes ago, WEREsandrock said:

The hypesite isn't even updated yet.

This, I don't understand why some people keep on forgetting that we will get a hypesite BEFORE the actual update and the hypesite is usually updated on the 2nd half of the week prior the release.

It's pretty much the only true safe weekly indicator of the chances an update has to drop.

Edited by siralextraffo

10 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

This, I don't understand why some people keep on forgetting that we will get a hypesite BEFORE the actual update and the hypesite is usually updated on the 2nd half of the week prior the release.

It's pretty much the only true safe weekly indicator of the chances an update has to drop.

The hype is clouding their mind...

44 minutes ago, WEREsandrock said:

" On PC, you can look forward to 'The Vacuum Within' this week.
On PC, you can look forward to  'The Index' in October.
On PC, you can look forward to War Within more than a month away.   "

ouch.

just.

ouch.

Well, one thing is not expecting it this week, which I always found reasonable, another is waiting more than a month. Didn't see it coming, honestly!

Its pretty lame how they just can say "more than a month away" without not expecting an outcry like this. I for one am pretty upset about that, despite everyone saying blah blah more time to polish etc etc. Dont care really...nothing to do on warframe...Guess gotta be patient yet again.

1 minute ago, Shichibukai88 said:

Dont care really...nothing to do on warframe...Guess gotta be patient yet again.

Nothing to do?  There are 30 Warframes, 4 archwings, ~15 mission types, kubrows, kavats, more weapons than I can count, dojo building, prime hunting, and still more!  If you can't find something to do . . . I don't think there's enough content in the world for you.  I can't think of another game that has this much to do.

But in all seriousness, what is missing that you want?

6 minutes ago, CerebrateJoe said:

new content! lols

after 2000 hours -even with all the variety the game has its getting preeetty repetitive at this point to the point where i hardly do more than a few bits at best. 

pretty sure most of the more 'vet' players are in the fame boat at myself at this point. 

1 hour ago, CerebrateJoe said:

Nothing to do?  There are 30 Warframes, 4 archwings, ~15 mission types, kubrows, kavats, more weapons than I can count, dojo building, prime hunting, and still more!  If you can't find something to do . . . I don't think there's enough content in the world for you.  I can't think of another game that has this much to do.

1 hour ago, morningstar999 said:

new content! lols

after 2000 hours -even with all the variety the game has its getting preeetty repetitive at this point to the point where i hardly do more than a few bits at best. 

pretty sure most of the more 'vet' players are in the fame boat at myself at this point. 

What he said. Already done everything...Its great for new ppl but for me personally i got nothing to do. 

On September 23, 2016 at 5:20 PM, Zarozian said:

I really do. It's just that gut feeling you know?

Like you feel it in the air and you feel it in your gut, you feel it in your mind, and you feel it in your soul.

But then again we could be getting a tactical alert or an operation next week, probably the night watch, but what I am hoping for is.......

Cs-pG-CXgAA2XT8.jpg

To refresh the memory of those who finished Second Dream.

SoonTm Within

I no longer can formulate 'reasonable responses' to DE until they fulfill their promise. Their workforce is in chaos, based on my thinking.

Spoiler

DE, I implore you to forgo the Vaccum and Index updates to ensure War Within reaches us by the 4th of November, if not sooner (next week, for instance). It's the only thing that's going to offer you any reprieve for us who have to fight a true War Within, within ourselves and among ourselves.

I will continue to log in when I can, but without any real reasons to go beyond the Orbiter and wherever Baro is, and then to restock my Ducats, I don't find anything worth doing:

The 'help Clem' mission gives you a Clem clone, which I have no use for. Maroo's Ayatan business only stretches so far. Sorties offer nothing but parts for a Warframe i don't want and a part for a weapon I'll never build (because I won't get any more parts), along with one Focus Lens which won't be enough and a single Reactor/Forma/Exilus I won't have any uses for. The list of things that once held incentives include:

Nightmare missions, Alerts offering cosmetics, Relics/Void for Prime parts; I have what I need but still would like Spira P, but I'm not bothering to get it as I haven't had a reason to go into Excavations beyond getting more Relics to use to get Traces to refine the Relics I reserved for the part I have a small chance of getting, Quests (not repeatable yet, would like repeatability with no reward option), Invasions (when they gave Reactors or Catalysts, those don't happen often enough), Conclave (I got all the cosmetics I want right now), and Derelict Vault runs (when they were a thing; there's a sidearm mod akin to Critical Delay I'd like, but nobody's doing those runs anymore), and frequent events that offered something truly worthwhile.  

In short, I feel no reason to play Warframe other than login rewards and any special activities (Baro, event, Catalyst/Reactor alerts/invasions).

Personally, that's terrible. I like Warframe, I want to play Warframe, but I have no reasons to. 

[DE], please don't let the Tenno die to this War Within the community.

I still want to wear their helm. We want to wear their helm.

Edited by Koldraxon-732
Response to Acolyte group pic.

4 hours ago, WEREsandrock said:

" On PC, you can look forward to 'The Vacuum Within' this week.
On PC, you can look forward to  'The Index' in October.
On PC, you can look forward to War Within more than a month away.   "

ouch.

just.

ouch.

Oh my.... Ouch indeed.