Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sigils appliable onto weapons

Sergster

How about this, all sigils you have can be either applied as certain set size onto your weapons, perharps only one can be applied to a single weapon, or the sigil of your choice has all the customization options like you have for frames, vertical and horizontal size, alpha, rotations etc. Like stickers of sorts, like a syndicate sigil on braton's stock, or a rift sigil on a karak wraith to make it a little more flashy.

It's very much doable and possible, it's just up to DE to see if it fits to the game. In my opinion it very much does, you could apply your syndicate sigil to your weapon instead of your frame, letting you use other sigils in it to gain the standing instead.

But of course, there's no harm in that, besides, until the corpus Rathuum-esque event shows up, and war within after a month or so, getting as swag as possible is pretty much all we can do beside of Simaris or syndicate standing, or Focus

I've always wanted this. People may stone me to death for saying this, but its about the only reason i ever used the sancti tigris.. for its look (ie the seed on the side of it) rather than its damage :-P

EDIT: not sure they would implement this though.. Us being able to make our own skins essentially would take away from having to buy others, which makes DE money

Edited by CCamp88

Well if the complete freedom of adjusting size and so forth would not work well, why not have them in a set size, then you just shift them around for the looks, like a new loka sigil on your primary's stock or barrel where it could be seen well

8 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

personally I still think that Syndicate Sigils should be replaced with gear items, so that you aren't forced to wear a Sigil that might not suit your frame..

but yes, why not have sigils on our guns? would be quite nifty.

You can max the transparency, minimize its size and place it under your syandana. Or under your chespiece attachment. Still visible, but not very much.

I love anything Fashion frame, but i can't see the use in this. Weapons are too small for there to be a Sigil/Badge, except for holographic ones like on the Shoulders. But even then, you would barely see them, if at all. I'd rather love to see some 'effects' you can apply to certain color-slots. Like the "plasma"-like effect on the nikana sheathes, imagine if we could apply this to, say, gold accents on Prime stuff, or on weapons, somewhat to how Rubedo Plated or Phased skins look like.

i think it is a generally great idea, but let me throw a few curveballs. 

i dont think the sigils would look good or you would have a hard time making it look good on some weapon (Bows come to mind here)

regarding Syndicate Sigils--they would either A)make it to where you cant wear a Syndicate Sigil on your gun if it is currently on the frame, B) take Syndicate Sigils out of the weapon sigil pool entirely or C) make it to where we can just activate a Syndicate as the "Active" one via the Syndicate console or on the Loadout UI (my personal favorite)

39 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

personally I still think that Syndicate Sigils should be replaced with gear items, so that you aren't forced to wear a Sigil that might not suit your frame..

I don't even have enough gear slots as right now so, nope for me. Put it on pitch black, 0 alpha, and minscule size

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I always just shrink them down, make the color black and turn down the alpha. They're almost invisible. But that is a good alternative.

Pretty wonderful idea, considering that the burnout rate for alot of players in regards to most content whether it be quest related, Warframe & Archwing Related, or even simply fashion-frame related already having been unlocked by both veteran & even non-veteran players. Would also be pretty nice to be able to have a sigil lineup for companions as well (we do already have regalia which is nice, but having a stalker sigil on my lil' kubrow's  chest would be the bee's knees)! 

Edited by Mdkirk95