Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deluxe Skins: 6 in development [embers!]

looks pretty good IMO, I think the giant horns actually work on Frost, and compared to other frames, his other helms are quite bland: prime one is just regular with a few gold rails on the top, Aurora is regular with an oversized Tiara, and Squall is regular with a fan on top. that skin has a helm that would make enemies tremble!

also, I love that Sword, please let that stay, it's like an Ice-Gladius type thing, and I REALLY want one, preferably in red. Chroma and Ash look pretty good too.

1 hour ago, (XB1)DRG JupiterIvan said:

Aleph is fan art. If we ever see the Aleph skin it's going to be through Tennogen, not as an in house deluxe skin.

Okay got ya. I thought that was the same person that did the other deluxe skins like Rhinos. Thanks.

OMG as a Frost main...I'm just happy he gets anything new. But this skin in particular...looks amazing! Zooming in to the detail of the helmet and armour, major props to the artist. Very detailed and his build is just great.

Really hope the final skin will look just as magnificent and accurately propertioned in game this time. 

I don't see the similarity between Frost and Atlas. Is it because his helmet's top is flat or something? Or because his helmet spreads down to completely cover and protect his neck?

Atlas straight up looks like he has no neck. It's just head+epic shoulder muscles. Frost's Deluxe skin obviously shows where his head is and his neck, only - again - it's covered with armor.

That all said, the skin looks awesome. I ponder how it'd look with that one Tennogen skin with the "beard" though....

Edited by SoulEchelon

I'd just like for Chroma to have some cool interaction with his wings- he's known most commonly as the "dragon frame" anyways, at least from my experience, and right now he just has two weird nubs on his shoulders. It'd be nice for him to have actual wings, like Nekros kinda does, on his deluxe skin. Just an added visual treat for spending plat to get the skin, more bang for your buck.

8 hours ago, AntoineFlemming said:

This, and I for one am very happy they are going with such an influence for Frost's Deluxe skin.

+1

Me as well. At least with the deluxe skins, they're going with extremely unique skins, like with the nova one. I like them more unique :P

Although, frost deluxe now reminds me of The Rock... you know... do you see it?

Edited by Arniox

8 hours ago, Shichibukai88 said:

Zephyr doesnt need a skin she needs a rework and be useful first.

hey, I love Zephyr. She can be insanely tanky right now, and with tonkor, the usefulness in a survival goes up.

I guess though because endgame at the moment is not really there, she looses her uses.