Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kirito Vs. The Operator

JohnnyTheEpicChhun

So I need to get off my chest of how "Kirito would fight in real life" BS, but during my time in Warframe I know the person who fit in to fight Kirito. That person is You aka the Operator aka Tenno aka the Space Ninjas of Warframe.

Now before you starting "Oh I sure Kirito will kick his &#!." Let me remind you this is anyone who play or know Warframe, If anyone need to know Warframe and such I will put a link info about it.

Also this is a spoiler of the Second Dream if anyone who didn't play it or got far yet.

Both of them have a Full drive, and both of them are combat in the "video game." But one of them is control in real life meaning he know every combat and power that make that person powerful.

So I going list them what have on them.

Kirito
- Beater of Sword Art Online
- Master of sword and his pistol
- has a new abilities sometime in eps
- Get all the girl make him Harem
- Have a Excalibur that make him King and get all the lady
- Met every girl in eps and stay with him
- Have a "god mods"
- Make every SAO fans say he most powerful character in anime history
- The Black Swordsmen

Now here The Operator have.
- The Master of Blade and Guns
- Master of all the Warframes
- Without the Warframe he is still powerful after waking up the Second Dream
- Using Warframes Prime make anyone powerful
- Have take down Grineer, Corpus, Infested,Orokin, Sentient, and Stalker
- You're a Child control the Warframe how? watch this video (alos SPOILER) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3vcQTM1Zlk

Now tell me who going to win this fight? Kirito or The Operator?

Out of all the overpowered anime characters in history, you go and choose a poorly written, deus ex machina, cardboard cutout of a character that has no use of ever existing in the universe. You could have chosen anyone else like Saitama or Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and it would have been a great conversation, but no, you go and choose Kirito.

WTF is this thread.

My thread, this is my threads domain.

This is heresy

To be on topic: kirito would more than likely die, due to warframe cheese and that warframe can easily block bullets as well, and with a mod, reflect them, which would mean they have higher skills...unless kirito discovered the modding system....the question is more like, "would someone from final fantasy be able to fight a warframe?"

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
For niceness

Warframes can block bullets with any melee weapon then proceed to send it back at the target. kirito cant.

Warframes have energy shields. Kirito does'nt.

Tenno have void magic and can completely wipe a room clean of all organic life by just raising their hand. kirito cant.

Tenno have had DECADES of fighting experience with highly adaptable biological superweapons and came out on top, then they proceeded to kill of the most technologically advanced empire that created both the Tenno and Sentients. kirito was trapped in a game for a year or 2, has a sword, and beat 100 levels of a video game.

tough decision...

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, (XB1)Voidslayer1268 said:

Neither, Clem sprints between them riddling them both with blistering Grakata fire.

I don't see how that's possible Voidslayer1268.  The original Clem clone entered our reality via the void. And is going to run for President of the United States in the next election. YOU must be talking about a Clem copy... 

21 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

only blistering?

god grakata still sux 

silent battery tigris still bes gune

Blistering as in extreme, plus they're Clem's Grakatas they are superior to any weapon forged by Tenno hands.

12 hours ago, CagedLunatic said:

I don't see how that's possible Voidslayer1268.  The original Clem clone entered our reality via the void. And is going to run for President of the United States in the next election. YOU must be talking about a Clem copy... 

If he did there would be no controversy.