Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does creating new account to referral my main account get ban?

_Ackane_

Question

Does it ban all accounts or it only the *referral account*?

i created a new account and referral it to main accounts until just now when my friend told me that doing this will eventually get me into ban. And i came across to forum to check up and found out that its true. So is there anyway to avoid getting ban but warning ? i really hope i did not get ban on my main accounts, i dun mind deactivate my alt/referral accounts.

I hope the staff could personal message me for this problem:)

At first i created a account but chose wrong class, so i went to create a new account(main). so total i had 2 account as i use the account(which i chose wrong class) to play with my friend(new to the game). until today i saw the referral thingy and i went to create a new account(referral) which i dun know it violating the rules.

Just now, Godzilla853 said:

Your account can't interact with another account that you own.

i did not rly interact both of my account. just that 1 account is used to help n play with my friend which are quite new to the game 

I recommend asking support about this (or messaging a Admin on the forums) explaining what you did and what you didn't know, so they can either undo what you did, deactivate the side account, or give you a warning to not do it again, hopefully atleast.

Either way, it's bests to do that, then to hide it and they later find out, which could result in a account Ban that you may not be-able to get back again.

I personally say one of the better Admins to contact would be @[DE]Danielle 

Edited by Monsterwithin

1 minute ago, Monsterwithin said:

I recommend asking support about this (or messaging a Admin on the forums) explaining what you did and what you didn't know, so they can either undo what you did, deactivate the side account, or give your a warning to not do it again, hopefully atleast.

Either way, it's bests to do that, then to hide it and they later find out, which could result in a account Ban that you may not be-able to get back again.

hmm may i ask what is admin name?

33 minutes ago, _Ackane_ said:

At first i created a account but chose wrong class, so i went to create a new account(main). so total i had 2 account as i use the account(which i chose wrong class) to play with my friend(new to the game). until today i saw the referral thingy and i went to create a new account(referral) which i dun know it violating the rules.

Here's the thing about Warframe "Classes." There aren't any. Warframes are weapons, like any other, you master them, you build more, you master those, you find the few you really like and invest time in them, but starting with a Warframe you don't necessarily like doesn't mean you are locked into a class, it just means that until you can farm the for the Warframe you do want you need to play with that Warframe. 

2 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

Here's the thing about Warframe "Classes." There aren't any. Warframes are weapons, like any other, you master them, you build more, you master those, you find the few you really like and invest time in them, but starting with a Warframe you don't necessarily like doesn't mean you are locked into a class, it just means that until you can farm the for the Warframe you do want you need to play with that Warframe. 

i know that i could farm for warframe when i develop interest in warframe. Starting i did not know which classes is good so i randomly chose, when my friend told me that this class that i chosen is hard to take down junction boss,that is when i create new account(main) and chose the excalibur class.

Eh. Play what you think is fun, Junction bosses are more about being accurate and dodging, and knowing what skills can end the fight quickly. What Frame did you choose?

Excalibur can blind them and go Exalted Blade.

Volt can stun them with with Shock, hide behind Static/current Shield, or really stun them with Discharge.

Mag can yank them around with Pull, or put them in Magentize which is like a guaranteed win, or CC and damage them with Crush. 

3 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

Eh. Play what you think is fun, Junction bosses are more about being accurate and dodging, and knowing what skills can end the fight quickly. What Frame did you choose?

Excalibur can blind them and go Exalted Blade.

Volt can stun them with with Shock, hide behind Static/current Shield, or really stun them with Discharge.

Mag can yank them around with Pull, or put them in Magentize which is like a guaranteed win, or CC and damage them with Crush. 

i chose volt and changed to excalibur

44 minutes ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

I haven't played the walking thunderstorm myself, but, while a bit squishy, Volt's pretty good when set up properly... still annoying as f**k when a Speed Volt shows up, though.

Backflip. 

Unless you just mean he speeds on ahead without enough range to buff the group?

*shrug*

I bring a good group speed build when I run Capture or Rescue missions. Otherwise I bring a capacitance build to give people overshields. I have a personal speed build that I only use when soloing.

Edited by Gelkor

3 minutes ago, Ookami_Nihonto said:

so question. I'm trying to get my girl friend into warframe and we live in the same house if she starts playing on a referral account would this cause any problems since it would be the same IP address.

I think that if you dont have 20 girlfriends you wont be in trouble ^.^ 

but still the program reward are quite easy to obtain in game anyway.

Edited by trunks013

4 hours ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

How is extra speed a problem?

Because, barring the odd raid, every single time I've seen a Volt, it's a Speed Volt. Even in Defense missions. I find it irritating because they're spamming it even when it's not needed, or proving to be problematic (like the odd situation where the game's lagging like mad and it's not gotten the clue to host migrate.)