The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Guys Want Rain & Snow In The Game?

Zarozian

As long as it includes better effects for those random lightning strikes too, that'd be great.  I want to see lightning hit a metal container and explode, sending sparks everywhere.  Instead of just, you know, randomly hitting me for no reason.

22 minutes ago, g4yb4ll said:

yes wf aka space raider needs a spara kroft frame to match, then all this snow and rain can make sense

I tend to consider Ivara the Warframe equivalent of New Tomb Raider. 

Just use Aklex and a bow.

3 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Remains to be seen how this works with 300 effects going on around you every 3 seconds.

But for stealth ... oh yes.

i recently bring two friends in Warframe ...

they love it..

but they are scared of seizure >_<

Edited by Tsoe

As long as I can have the option to turn them off in my graphical settings, YES. I love more effects being added to this already BEAUTIFUL game (Seriously, this is the best looking F2P game I've ever seen) That being said, I had a level that had some fog from infested in it the other day (Don't know if that was intentional or not) I hated it. I realize it's more realistic but I don't like being blinded. My rig can handle it as my lovely GTX can run this game at ultra with everything turned on but I don't like some of the effects.

17 hours ago, trunks013 said:

Steve was talking about on/off switch on multiple graphic thingy.

they dont want to explode my Wooden/Coal carburated / Toaster you know ^.^

still its very pretty !

My toaster begs me for mercy everytime I click on Warframe.

I cri evertiem.

Edited by Madway7

I hope we'll be able to turn that on\off. Or at least adjust it at least. When a lot of action is happening on screen it's already hard to tell what's going on. If they'll add heavy snowfall to it I'll just be mashing random buttons, hoping to kill something

18 hours ago, Xekrin said:

As long as it includes better effects for those random lightning strikes too, that'd be great.  I want to see lightning hit a metal container and explode, sending sparks everywhere.  Instead of just, you know, randomly hitting me for no reason.

you made Zeus angry