Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still waiting for Volt's Deluxe skin

Saris81

Deluxe skins are really just based on popularity and inspiration. Ash has been on DE's eyes for a rework, and with the skin seeming to pull some inspiration from Genji/Hanzo, a game the DE crew has been poking about on their free time, it meshed well. Volt is not popular at the moment, and neither has inspiration appeared to strike yet. I'll certainly be appreciative of one for him, I like him well enough, BUT, tbh, we only have a very small set of deluxe skins atm. We have Excal and Nyx, which are kick backs to Dark Sector more than the deluxe skins the rest have gotten, and then we have Valk, Rhino, Saryn, Oberon, Loki, and Trinity. With 6 'true' deluxe skins, DE has stated they might make new ones for Excal and Nyx, 1 about to come out, and 2 more on paper, we have 9 if you include the proto skins, 9 if you discount them but count the concept art, or 11 if you include EVERYTHING we have atm. That's 1/3rd, and more frames are coming. It's gunna take a sec to get all the frames skins. 

Well now that you've said it, Volt's skin is automatically last to come out, some time after they release the Umbras.

I'm kidding, Just keep your patience, gotta happen sooner or later. Stating the above isn't really going to do anything about it.

I hope they release new stuffs , but don't forget with old frames either , this game got lots more players on console now since updated , more choices for new players to buy with is a good idea , liked what I had seen lots new clan mate chose volt to play or wanted a volt primed , why not give a new skin for it , it's a good idea !

2 hours ago, (PS4)ARIES-WY said:

Oh wait I am quite new to warframe so any ways I can buy the volt access bundle again

No. Once a Frames Prime Access is over, it's over. You'll need to get the frame/weapons in game and the cometics are gone until DE decides to bring them back in a Prime Unvaulting (which only seems to happen twice a year, and I imagine it will be a very long time before we see Volt Primes' Cosmetic items return.