The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you do in Warframe?

Marceronni

The stuff I do in warframe are as follows ;

1. Collect Relics / Orokin Sculptures / Scans on new enemies / New Primes be it frames and weapons / Mods
  2.  Forma the new frames for either an all around meta build or an ability specific one. Weapons is just my own elemental preference based off phsical dmg trait
  3. Re-Review some of the 'crummy' weapons and make them better like how Tysis had low reviews on being 'crummy' but how I built mine it can take down Lv 85+ Grineer
  4. Make Radiant Relics for some special runs on the side if I ever choose to do em / Run the daily sortie missions
  5. Explore the Extreme Infested Corpus Eris Ships and wander in the Infested Grineer Galleon just to stare at the scenery
  6. Scan Plants / Daily Simmaris Scans / Stare at my Syndicate 6-way standing and read the % on the wiki to figure out how to re-adjust my standing.
  7. Browse the market site ,make plat , throw stuff on for sale , wait.
  8. Run Reactor Sabotage missions in hopes RNG graces me with a part for the Xiphos Ship
  9. Alt-Tab in my liset and browse youtube for music or entertainment purposes
  10. Read General Chat Tab and Recruit Tab for anything new or fun going down
  11. Play as Vauban ( Booben ) Prime and run about saying in caps lock in Mobile Defense / Defense / Excav missions VS Infested ; "PRAISE THE SUN BOOBEN! / PRAISE THE SUN BROW!"  irregardless if I'm even saying it right to the Dark Solus players if I ever encounter them.
  12. Browse the Inter-webs for any Warframe Artwork on Bursas and the Corpus Roller Derby Crew ( Combas )....no luck as always...

I typically attempt to use up my daily standing and gather up as much focus as possible while doing syndicate missions and the daily sorties. Oh, and plenty of fashion frame.

And I'm still adding more formas to my favorite frames and weapons - which was not huge amounts of fun until they introduced the mastery level linked mod capacity. Getting to 22 as swiftly as possible was well worth it for that bonus. Now I get to focus on building up all the stuffI have and enjoy playing more with each one.

Warframe list

- Collect everything.

- Every achievement done

- Every node unlocked and boss done

- Max out codex.

- Max one of everything to 30.

- Max one of every mod plus a second rifle and shotgun set for sents.

- FashionFrame 

- FashionShip

- FashionDojo

- FashionTenno

- Forum fun

Lol looooong way to go....

What do I do? Nothing really, mostly collect my daily login reward. Have almost everything that you can have in this game; metric tons of resources, almost 2 sets of every arcane, I have several legendary cores from sorties, maxed almost every attainable mod (no primed chamber), put 4 - 6 forma on every weapon Warframe and archwing. There is nothing for me to do anymore, just level focus and that's really it.

My current goal is to find the most beautiful fighting style, which requires a graceful combo. 

Spoiler

and a blast Sonicor 

I found myself having a big lot of fun with an Equinox equipped with the Duality Augment and running-jumping at enemies with my Nikana Prime. 

Spoiler

and a blast Sonicor

Incredibly satisfying.

21 hours ago, Inarticulate said:

Getting the one tile with the last Kuria to spawn. It's the dead end rail-interface tile that I have still never yet even seen in-game.

Also picking random guns to Forma (or re-Forma).

The one on the grineer shipyard tileset (the extraction one)? You can get a guaranteed spawn of that tile if you help a newbie do the vor's prize quest line. 

Edited by Skaleek

10 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

The one on the grineer shipyard tileset (the extraction one)? You can get a guaranteed spawn of that tile if you help a newbie do the vor's prize quest line. 

No, I get that extraction tile pretty often (about one every few hours). I'm talking about 12-2, a dead end tile that spawns only from a rail interface. I've literally never seen that tile before in my 2 years of playing this game.

4 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:

No, I get that extraction tile pretty often (about one every few hours). I'm talking about 12-2, a dead end tile that spawns only from a rail interface. I've literally never seen that tile before in my 2 years of playing this game.

Oh, my bad. Strange that one was fairly easy for me, all i know is i did all the ceres kuria by running rescue or survival. This was pre starmap 3.0.

Crazy, they must have added that extraction tile in to a more normal rotation, I couldnt get it to spawn and we had to have a clanmate create a new account just to do vor's prize to finish it.

Edited by Skaleek

10 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Oh, my bad. Strange that one was fairly easy for me, all i know is i did all the ceres kuria by running rescue or survival. This was pre starmap 3.0.

Crazy, they must have added that extraction tile in to a more normal rotation, I couldnt get it to spawn and we had to have a clanmate create a new account just to do vor's prize to finish it.

The rare extraction tile was actually one of the first Kuria I got because that was before I actually started hunting for Kuria in earnest. I hadn't yet actually looked at the Youtube Kuria location videos and simply knew from the forums that there was a Kuria on "the rare Ceres extraction tile". I knew which tile it was just from that, and when I found the tile for the first time after the Kuria were implemented, I made sure to search the tile for the Kuria.

A lot of things.

I hoard Excalibur Fashionframe stuff. I love to hunt down Kurias (halfway there), Ayatans, Fragments and their hidden messages, Prime Stuff..

I love to buy Prime Accessorie Packs because they have unique things in them that i couldnt get otherwise, even though i mostly have too high expectations.

I love to just play around with fashionframe stuff for hours.

I hoard warframes and weapons, i avoid selling things because i play with 90% of the weapons and frames every now and then even though Excal is my main.

I play without Element Mods, i dont like them that much.

I love to breed Kavats to see if there are any things that havent been found yet. Most probably not, but you never know, bugs might happen and give me something unique.

As of now, due to real-life commitments, I play significantly less than before. But whenever I get the chance to actually play rather than log in for the Daily Tribute, I tend to:

- Run any significant alert/invasion that has things I want

- Finish the Sortie

- I am part of a dedicated raid team that raids daily, so I join if they are doing it

- Do a few fissures for prime parts

- Play random missions on low level planets, so I can meet newbies and help them out with the game. 

- Exploring the unchartered - Roaming tilesets in search of Ayatans and the like, taking my time with missions.

- If I am feeling exceptionally dedicated, I farm focus with Stealth Exterminates.

That's what I tend to do in a nutshell whenever I get the chance to play.