Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Place your bets.

ShikaRoddy

9 hours ago, Katinka said:

War Within was said to be 'more than a month away' on 4th October, so mid November is already the earliest I expect it, so your first option wouldn't really be news.

Earlier today I was reading about Rodin's 'The Gates of Hell'.  It's a sculpture that was commissioned into 1880 for completion by 1885 and was still unfinished in 1917 when the sculpter died, 32 years late on delivery.  That made me think about people here and a need for perspective.

According to the wiki, the museeum he was making it for was never built. So was he really late to deliver when he had no one to deliver to?

2 hours ago, jfhsanseiIII said:

Too much negativity in the OP.  I'm not saying the devs should be devoid of criticism, but keeping it non constructive is another thing.  Personally I'd like to see the thread closed before it gets too ugly.    

If there's only love then there is no love at all.

I'm gonna say that my guess is TWW is delayed until February at earliest.

I'm also going to say that Umbras are now permanently a China exclusive.

Why? 2 reasons. 

1. I like to watch all of the whiners that apparently don't own any other games squirm when it comes to why things don't happen on their schedule in a f2p game.

2. Everyone has waited so long for these things that it's less painful to just pretend we aren't getting them. It will end up a pleasant surprise. Q_Q

23 hours ago, ShikaRoddy said:

So, with another Friday coming Soon, so does the DevStream and a lot of people still want to know what's up with TWW. Some think it will be released on time, others think it will be pushed back again and are either irritated or support the decision. With that being said, place your bets on what's gonna be said about TWW this Friday:
1) The TWW now is pushed back to the mid of November.
2) Everything's going better than expected and TWW will be released towards the end of the month.
3) The update is abandoned.
4) [Place your options here]

There is no devstream this week, but the devs will be answering your questions as usual on the next stream. 

Just for clarity sake, #3 would never be an option. Everyone is working extremely hard to get the update ready for you all, and thinking we would ever "abandon" an update is simply false.