Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name your favorite warframe

Favorite frame? 

I like titania, mesa, atlas and lately I been playing with oberon with the augment for his 4 ability. He seem okay but he needs some buffs or tweaks to make it better.

The one I love the most though is Equinox. I love her because she can be used for whatever mission or situation, in whatever kind of team. She will be always useful and strong. I can give an offensive CC with rest and a defensive CC with pacify with augment and without augment it still work because it debuff enemies. I can give my allies more power strength to increase their abilities and she have a strong AoE  that destroy everything in range and it scale with enemies. 

Awesome frame.

#1 Nyx Prime THE Master Race!  I usually buy the accessory pack every 3 months. But as soon as i played with her once, She always reminded me of playing as a "jedi counselor" being able to control minds. So I bought her prime access, no regrets. When i wanna get serious, she is my "goto" Put a set of energize and strike on her just recently. ? 

2. Sayrn Prime my predator chick. ? with Shade (excited for vacuum within)

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

This one:

<----

Banshee feels like a whole different kind of game to me. I usually play her with a full-positive Resonance build on point control missions (Interception etc.)  as a dedicated marksman. Rewarding accuracy with tons of damage, and with a very meaningful frailty that gives me an element of constant risk. Banshee makes me play aware and tactically, observing as much as I can at once and demanding I find the specific points where I need to apply force. It's fun.

Banshee. Always has been. Making her incredible flimsiness and abilities that reward good aim while having a high risk/reward aspect my second nature have made me a better player with any other frame. I never feel like I'm cheating or breaking the game while using her abilities, a sensation only a select few frames(Zephyr) can elicit in me.