Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redeemer or Sarpa and High Noon or Bullet Dance?

(PSN)TertulSee

Question

10 answers to this question

Sarpa as anti-Nullifier, Redeemer for anything else / actually killing stuff. Also, Sarpa, being a burst weapon, doesn't work well for stealth multiplier kills.

And High Noon, because... that's the one I have and like hell am I actively farming for a 7.5%-or-less drop from caches again?

Since Redeemer is the better shot of the 2 I put Bullet dance on it, It fits the gun perfectly and I love all the combos one of my favorite stances.

And Since Sarpa is the better blade I put High noon since it focuses more on slashes rather than shooting.

Redeemer, because the burst fire on the Sarpa just doesn't do it for me. I want POWER in between the slashing, power which only a Shotgun or stupidly high calibre rifle/pistol can offer! I want that BOOM!, not "drr", that just doesn't sound right to me. Bullet Dance is OK though.

I hope the next Gunblade is a Sniper/Greatsword combo, I can live with that.

52 minutes ago, Chroia said:

And High Noon, because... that's the one I have and like hell am I actively farming for a 7.5%-or-less drop from caches again?

You probably don't wanna hear this, but I got mine through transmutation :devil:

On 10/27/2016 at 7:04 AM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Redeemer, because the burst fire on the Sarpa just doesn't do it for me. I want POWER in between the slashing, power which only a Shotgun or stupidly high calibre rifle/pistol can offer! I want that BOOM!, not "drr", that just doesn't sound right to me. Bullet Dance is OK though.

I hope the next Gunblade is a Sniper/Greatsword combo, I can live with that.

I tried comboing galatine and vectis a while back. safe to say it was awsome as all hell. redeemer was more of *swing swing swing* *BOOM* while vectis/galatine is just... *SWING SWING* *SWING* *BOOM*

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem