Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bard Warframe Speculation, Discussion and Feedback Thread

Zanoza-chan

7 hours ago, Dreddeth said:

I think Paean or Anthem could work too, and they get bonus points for being less used imo. I just really hope it's not yet another mythological figure, because we'll be running out of those anyway soon enough.

I like Anthem too but I won't get my hopes up.

4 hours ago, DerMetzgermeister said:

If she turns out to be called Sonata I'd colour her in blue and gold and call her 'Moonlight Sonata'.

You mean black and gold right?  
As for names i was thinking arnonica, name of the glass instruments. Which means harmony, it's an interesting instrument. 

Edited by xFrostKnightx

10 minutes ago, xFrostKnightx said:

You mean black and gold right?

Dark grey, dark purple, blue and gold in metallic tint. Pure black is boring.

2 hours ago, lightdragon64 said:

that's exactly where i got the name from, but yea i thought it would be a pretty good name as well.

Now I wonder if I'll be able to mimic an excerpt from the sonata and use it on her powers...

On 9/8/2016 at 11:39 AM, Rhundis said:

So, it's basically the male Banshee. 

Cool.

(And I do believe it's male, as DE alternates between male and female for regular frames and Titania was the most recent and is female.) 

I'm hoping for a Meistro or Conductor vibe with him.

To quote one of my favorite shows his abilities could be "Battle Waltz" or "Shotgun Blues".

Its a she they even said it in a stream :P

I would like the Bard frame being similar to how you use the Hunting horn on Monster Hunter

Some skills produce notes, and these notes in determinate order gives special buffs, like attack up, defense up, speed up, energy regen up and so

disclaimer: I have zero clue on how to make music.

As we all know. There'll be a bard/music frame. And we already have a sound frame that is banshee. But i have this stupid idea for both of em.

Imagine this. What if. When the bard frame play the music. Everytime banshee use her 4th ability, she crank up the music's bass. Making a sick fat bass drop for a sickass space mixtape. well, not really. But i'm guessing that you know what I mean now. 

and this just another mean to go back to play as banshee. since banshee rarely used by people just like mag. im not saying they are bad. They are just, not used by many. but hey, "if you can use her properly in a mission. Just use her for fun".

Is this idea stupid? probably .

will there be people that want this other than me? probably not.

will DE care with this stupid idea? who knows.

but a man can always imagine. right?

Edited by arifnur01