Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bard Warframe Speculation, Discussion and Feedback Thread

Zanoza-chan

While I will not be using this frame, I shall certainly not disparage those that do. Do what makes you happy, I say. My only concern is if we will be able to mute the bardframes or not. I'm certain DE wouldn't be so stupid as to release a music maker without giving other players A way to ignore it entirely. But I've seen stranger things happen in life.

When Bard comes out and we can make songs, can we create duplicates? And can other people create duplicates of songs they didn't make? Basically it decides whether there will be a market for music, or if everyone will be a pirate. The devs already confirmed you could trade your duplicate songs, but they didn't specify if people can torrent your music.

Came here expecting lewd.

I am disappoint.

Title changed.

But, yes, it would be nice to trade Badframes songs.  How would that happen though?  Would we get some kind of sound room in a Relay and anyone can drop by and record/buy from an NPC or something?

Edited by Noamuth

15 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

How would that happen though?  Would we get some kind of sound room in a Relay and anyone can drop by and record/buy from an NPC or something?

That or in the sequencer there is some kind of "Export" button that creates a tradeable item or something

Just now, Stoner74 said:

As a lot of you might know, DE is releasing a bard themed warframe soon(TM) featuring a "sequencer" that can play your own music.

The concept is fine. What I don't like is having different "packs" of instrument such as this. 

That doesn't fit Warframe. Not one bit. I'd rather have some instruments such as the classic warframe drums, the voices in Lua room challenges etc etc. You know? Something that fits the game? ..... And what other packs will be available? DJ packs? A Skrillex pack?!

I'm sorry, I really don't like where this is going and how "unserious" this game has become. 

And we better have an option to mute BardFrame music. 

As somebody who listens to music all the time (i have too agree with this its gonna be full of bad song ideas as in THEMES you know nazi songs comunist songs etc) 

I call bad idea (BUT I LOVE THER FACT ITS PERSONAL) Tho it should not be in game IMO

3 hours ago, Cook-EN- said:

I don't care if its serious or not... I just really care about having fun. Isn't that what games are for? Having fun?

You can still have fun while playing sounds that stays true to the game. 

2 hours ago, TennoPain said:

As somebody who listens to music all the time (i have too agree with this its gonna be full of bad song ideas as in THEMES you know nazi songs comunist songs etc) 

I call bad idea (BUT I LOVE THER FACT ITS PERSONAL) Tho it should not be in game IMO

You bring a good point. Wonder how DE will manage these "songs". But tbh I could care less about songs, what annoys me the most the the sound pack they're making. 

2 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

Already complaining about an unknown, unreleased Waframe and kinda demanding to be the only Bardframe player in the squad.

Standard operating procedure here on the forums.

You'll probably be able to mute them, but from what I've heard I think you'll really only be able to hear their music when they're using their abilities.