Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bard Warframe Speculation, Discussion and Feedback Thread

Zanoza-chan

So I seen the Devstream. I thought it was absolutely awesome that shes able to spawn a roller that plays your music. Seemed like you have to combo your music powers to spawn it. Absolutely awesome. Looks like another insta buy. I always support DE by buying their awesome frames. But I always wondered something about the bard frame.

If she happens to be really good at CC. Then I think she should have slow power casts. Now when I say that. I thought it would be pretty awesome that the Bard frame does a simple dance moves when she activates her abilities. Makes sense since all of her powers are deployables so why not? 

Thoughts? Would you all like the Bard frame have simple short dance moves when she throws her deployables? If we are gonna have some fun with her. Then lets have some fun.

17 minutes ago, Trickst3rGawd said:

It honestly depends. 

Just dont want to be stunlocked while casting abilities. 

Not good for endgame at all.

*does the whip and then nae nae to cast ability and gets one shotted by a Bombard*

Now I want a move that makes all nearby enemies target you, and the animation for it is a dab. 

• 2 weeks later...

Octavia is quickly approaching. Perfect time to speculate what she can do:

Passive: Step Sequencer - I hope we can bring it out mid-mission to modify songs on the fly. It seems we can modify the notes on her 1, 2, & 3, while 4 boosts the effects on all other powers. Notes might determine how often her powers deal damage and how much per interval, and perhaps the types of buff and debuff effects on allies and enemies.

1. Music Box. Throws a ball on the ground that emits a music loop with basic beats for a duration. Thinking it is an aura of damage per beat, with a bit of CC in the mix.

2. Pied Piper. Spawns a roller with its own set of tunes that carries Music Box around and follows Octavia until it expires. Hopefully like a normal specter, it can be toggled to hold position or follow. Maybe it lures enemies to follow its music and stagger them if it rolls into them. Combine with Music Box to crowd up enemies to deal DoT, CC, and debuff.

3. Jam. Sounds like an allied buff power, maybe with enemy debuff in range too. Also be picked up by Pied Piper if it's another deployed ball?

4. Amplifier. Raise the noise level in the area, increasing damage on other abilities. Buffs and debuffs could also be boosted.

Can't wait!

Edited by PsiWarp

4 hours ago, METLINDESIGN said:

hello, i am from the future, you said bard frame is coming in 8 months its been 7 months. where is bard frame? there is no warframe forums on it except players.

lol, resurrect a post much :P