Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE: Server Issues are back again

(PSN)HarryMuff

2 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

Spread dedicates servers to raids and endless missions

Even if the mission would run on a dedicated server, you'd have to connect to DE servers when finishing it to get rewards and update your account.

3 minutes ago, Varacal said:

they dont even have one job, they have lots of jobs, also spacing it out wont filter it, but it definitely wont stop you from getting a warning, so you better edit that out

He's right...even if it was filtered you can get a warning. Trust me I know hehe.

11 minutes ago, kengxiaoju said:

When I just finished Jordas Raid, and 3 words appeared at the bottom of my screen: No internet responding

Next time, instead of your first brash reaction being to rush to the forums and make your very first post be that of a sad complaint, exit the game, locate your ee.log and contact support.  If you don't know where that is or how to find it, ask someone.

Also. Calm down.

11 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

This has nothing to do with DE's servers, they're just being DDoS attacked. 

Blame the no-lifers who fester on the suffering of thousands of people.

Ye sure ... DDoS ... when any person without any resources can incacapcite your server , it's not problem of the "DDoS" , it's problem of the really bad servers . If not , all the online games would have that problem all the days and i never see that in any game .

Just now, Yagamilight123 said:

Ye sure ... DDoS ... when any person without any resources can incacapcite your server , it's not problem of the "DDoS" , it's problem of the really bad servers . If not , all the online games would have that problem all the days and i never see that in any game .

Read this. THIS is the size of a DDOS today.

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/728816/liberia-internet-offline-massive-cyber-attack-ddos-mirai-botnet-dyn

19 minutes ago, Naftal said:

Even if the mission would run on a dedicated server, you'd have to connect to DE servers when finishing it to get rewards and update your account.

They should go directly to a DE controlled server instead of another server farm. that's the main problem. DE rents from a company who hosts many online games. 

Edited by Firetempest

25 minutes ago, (PS4)HarryMuff said:

I'm starting to think they just don't spend enough on servers to handle weekend traffic. It's not like it's a surprise that the weekend pops up every week.

Well, as you know this game has only been open to the public for a month or so, they simply weren't prepared... oh wait.

Seriously though I can't tell if you are being overly sarcastic or truly ignorant, either way you should probably try again.  I don't know how long you've been playing but I have played daily for nearly a year and a half, and I can say with complete confidence that "it must be the weekend" simply because there are connectivity issues is quite the far-fetched conjecture.

I also feel pretty confident that these attacks or downtimes or whatever they may be are just as annoying and frustrating to DE as they are to us.  A little empathy goes a long way, try it some time, it may surprise you.

1 minute ago, CheesePrime said:

then your memory is pretty bad 2 or 3 times a weekcheck the forums)

Why do I need the forums when I play the game every day? So that other people would tell me how the game performs on my machine? Gee, how would I ever be able to tell on my own.

I've noticed the netowrking problems in recent weeks, but these can be summed up as one occasion - DDoS is not something that lasts just one hour. Before that - people've always been happy to complain about things, doesn't mean the problem was on DE's side.

1 hour ago, (PS4)HarryMuff said:

Looks like someone renamed this post. Originally I named it: "It must be the weekend again...

What was the point of that?

Looks like it was combined with another younger similar topic yet yours was older so you become the OP. weird forum stuff. or moderator renamed it for a proper topic title instead of vague snark.

Edited by Firetempest

4 hours ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

DE, you have one job: Stable servers.DE, you have one job: New content.

DE, you have one job: Bug fixes.

DE, you have one job: Entertain me.

DE, you have one job: Endgame.

DE, you have one job: Moderate the forums.

DE, you have ... a whole lot of jobs.

One job.  Get out of beta before the next console generation.