Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waframe Twitter, The War Within Hype Site Day 5 - Opposing Forces: [Megathread]

Eldnacpeek

I'm just excited for the graphical facelift and new mission types.  I REALLY want to see more open tile sets like was mentioned in the dev stream recently.

i think warframe and its playerbase has changed, its maybe - im just guessing - the signs of "time" generally

i think also warframe has become a lot of socalled short-time players which are rising, means, more players as well as they put less cash into the game

means also, that if you have more players which move in less money then the usual longtime player - which im shure longtime players goes down in numbers - you get a lot of money in another way then before

less updates means lots of new players and the direction mentioned above, thats how it look like for me

there is nothing wrong doing so on DE-side, maybe its needed and they act simply for being save, f2p means or can be a lot of cash because f2p is a word without the meaning

anyway, thats what i think and it doesnt really matter what i as a dying number-part-long-time-player uses on consequences for not getting fullfilled what was offered before which kept me on warframe, it doesnt do anymore really, i play, get tired in a short amount of time because of the always same races, planets, missions and so i play different then ever before

one more anyway, tww will be played, and after this i have no other chance then focusing on "playing mostly on new updates", thats the result of the updatepolitics which appeared with the natah-quest

im glad that i was able to bring my feelings and result of a longtime frustration now inside me to its end, cant wait to play tww ... and then i can change the relaxed way to a more interesting game, thats the way how the gamingindustry works ... ^^)

no tww inside me, just a good result for me personally ... so i can go on doing what i want, without being influenced and trapped by "the marketing genies" ^^))))

4 minutes ago, EchoesOfRain said:

war within site is updated once again

basically reinforcing that we're going to be without our frame, and how vulnerable we'll be

"But be mindful, as there will be meaningful consequences to your actions."

That line has me really curious as to what it is referring to. It doesn't sound like it's talking about the point-of-no-return that we saw in PAXaus.

3 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

"But be mindful, as there will be meaningful consequences to your actions."

That line has me really curious as to what it is referring to. It doesn't sound like it's talking about the point-of-no-return that we saw in PAXaus.

Which reminds me...If we decide to head back to our ship at that point-of-no-return, would we just have to replay the mission until we decide to investigate the fortress? Or does the story have split paths?

Listen, go and read/hear the hype. Go watch also the latest trailer clip on twitter.

https://warframe.com/thewarwithin

I have theories. Teshin might not be bad. He might be actually only good. He will try to kill us for one reason: so we can respawn in our ship safe from what is beyond. Also there will be consequences? Like different for each of us? Noooooo. What is it that we have to do? What if we don't really like the outcome of our choices?

HELP I have the hypes disease and I need a cure.

Tenno, are you still there or is it too late?

Edited by kasalaba
links included now

Just now, EchoesOfRain said:

Which reminds me...If we decide to head back to our ship at that point-of-no-return, would we just have to replay the mission until we decide to investigate the fortress? Or does the story have split paths?

For that particular instance, i'd imagine it would make you replay. Either way, i'm excited to find out.

I'm split as to if it will come today. This is most definitely the final dot, but I don't know if that indicates we are about to get redtext about a launch, or if it comes the day after

I don't remember enough about previous updates to draw from experience here, so I'm going to be blindly optimistic and say it comes in an hour or two!

I'll be at work anyway, so oh well.

17 minutes ago, kasalaba said:

It feels like its saying that there will be different outcomes to some degree. But to what I know not.

Jacob: I believe we should investigate the Reaper Fortress immediately.

Miranda: I'm not sure, maybe we should build the team first.

10 minutes ago, creepercola106 said:

In that teaser clip, it looks like there was a cinematic for three frames when they enter the mission. Does that mean we'll be getting a cinematic even when you're with friends (unlike in Second Dream, when you were forced to go alone)?

i think yes. Probably yes.

I love the desing of the new enemies and queens they seems pretty cool. Now.wheres the update? When!!i need it DE. C'mon man

pls dont put archwing missions on the quest i really hate archwing. PLEASE.

1 minute ago, OkamiMilo said:

i think yes. Probably yes.

I love the desing of the new enemies and queens they seems pretty cool. Now.wheres the update? When!!i need it DE. C'mon man

pls dont put archwing missions on the quest i really hate archwing. PLEASE.

Too bad for you. There is Archwing.

15 minutes ago, creepercola106 said:

In that teaser clip, it looks like there was a cinematic for three frames when they enter the mission. Does that mean we'll be getting a cinematic even when you're with friends (unlike in Second Dream, when you were forced to go alone)?

That's just new mission intro for the Fortress tileset.