The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How will you properly prepare(and immerse) yourself for/in T.W.W?

AnOldAlias

For me? I'm gonna get myself some snacks, maybe turn off the lights, put on my headphones on full volume on everything(Maybe music at like, 75. Maybe), and do it solo. I may record it, actually. It'd be a nice rememberance of the event, and eh, I might upload it!

How about you? How will you prepare for T.W.W and how will you properly immerse yourself in it when you start it?

Come back from work, wait for the game to update, look up the changes that took place.

Then enjoy the game for a few hours before I have to go to sleep in order to get ready for work again.

In other words, it won't be much different from all the usual updates. :D

...Assuming that it does actually come at all.

Edited by NativeKiller

Aside the usual "update, sit down, play Warframe" stuff, it's all just in-game type preparations for me.  In fact, all of them were done prior, but Baro's coming threw a wrench into that.  Prepped my loadout (Limbo, Rubico, Lex Prime, Redeemer) and have it as a fully decked out preset.  Got them all set with my preferred style of Fashionframe.  As a sort of failsafe in case anything in TWW has Sentient type resists, my loadout has a full spectrum of both physical damages and elemental ones. (Impact/Radiation/Cold, Corrosive/Heat/Puncture, Slash/Magnetic/Toxin) so regardless of what happens I should be fine no matter what type of unit shows up.  I've even got multi-forma Archwing gear all ready.

Thanks to Primed Cryo Rounds' appearance however, I had to throw a 7th and 8th forma onto my Rubico.  Still a few thousand Endo short of maxing said mod, but that will be easy enough to knock out shortly.

Wait for update, see what's new, probably have to finish those damn junctions. 

After that, I have to decide on which frame to bring, Chroma (I like him because he is tanky but abilities are expensive), Saryn prime (pretty good crowd control but more squishy), Atlas (he is a stand user), or wukong (great survivability but he is ugly with default helmet).

then get ready to relax and enjoy the new quest...

...all by myself :(

Prepare wise, I still need to get off (on?) my lazy butt and finish the Sedna Junction. That's gonna happen last minute, I'll be honest.

When it drops, update, equip Mesa and Vaykor Marelok (and w/e else floats my boat at the time), and wait for my friend, with whom I played The Second Dream, to get on so we can play it together.

...and also pray to GabeN that my neglected archwing gear will be sufficient for any archwing bits.

SIyvFjc.jpg

Assuming it comes before Friday, when I leave for whole weekend...

Make a coffee, shut down all the surrounding, out of the game sounds, launch Warframe.

Make sure all ingame sounds and effects are well heard.

Valkyr. Valkyr is ready.

Play it all, enjoy, perhaps record the gameplay, and million screenshots.

Feels intensify.

Take every weapon you love to use.

Play the whole quest without rushing it.

Off the lights, wear earpieces, make sure no one disturbs you by making an excuse like "I'm doing a test project right now" or etc.

Have fun with snacks on the side to enjoy the cinematics like a movie.

Edited by LunarEdge7
My English is disgraceful.

Just get home after working and turn on the pc. I already got all the stuff I need long time ago (last one was Telos Boltace, omg I love it, like dragon claws..... awesome).

"Chroma is ready for action. My dear Lotus, I'm waiting your signal"

Meanwhile I'm finishing simaris targets. I love him because he helped me to build my main frame. And now, I have to help him to finish his investigations for sanctuary.

Edited by ArionLightning

My downloading is slow, so I'll play before any bugs pop up lol

But I think I'm going to bring my favorite things for such a wondrous event.

As of right now, I'm replaying The Second Drea to have it 100% fresh in my mind.

I'll probably bring Trin or Ember Prime, S.Tigris or Dread, Lex P. or Staticor, and Scindo P or Dragon Nikana.

I think there's going to be Sentients so I'll bring a versatile build!

What I'll do to physically prepare is try to immerse myself by sound and vision; the only thing I'll hear and see is the story unfold!

I'll also avoid Region chat and any media with Warframe content in it to avoid... SPOILERS!!!! DUNDUNDUN!!!!

p.s Harry Potter dies at the end

Edited by Warlord1400

WF's not that kind of game. You turn it on, farm all the new "content" in a weekend, then turn it back off. It isn't Bioshock or Bloodborne. There really isn't any immersion to be had. There is no real story, just random bits of lore here and there, and even that changes regularly.

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame

1 minute ago, (PS4)DesecratedFlame said:

WF's not that kind of game. You turn it on, farm all the new "content" in a weekend, then turn it back off. It isn't Bioshock or Bloodborne. There really isn't any immersion to be had. There is no real story, just random bits of lore here and there, and even that changes regularly.

Everyone has different way of playing a game you know 

8 minutes ago, (PS4)DesecratedFlame said:

Aw why you gotta be such a party pooper

I'm probably going to get some yogurt and play I guess

Who am kidding I will put double my brightness and audio, put on some fine clothes, turn off as many light as possible, get food to restore my energy (see the joke, no, ok) because this will be a historic event

I did not wait 4 months just to normally play it like every update

36 minutes ago, (PS4)DesecratedFlame said:

Based. Well put.