Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within Overview Trailer

Sir_Alex_Traffo

1 minute ago, siralextraffo said:

Looking at everything that was released on SotR and Silver Grove plus this, well no s**t U19 got split in 3 parts; honestly I don't know how could they think to release everything in a single update in the first place.

I'm just shocked that they thought they could release TWW back in June.

At the beginning of the month, they announced it would be released during the last week of June, which you would *think* would imply it would be almost completely done by then.

However, it seems as though it wasn't even close.

1 minute ago, siralextraffo said:

Looking at everything that was released on SotR and Silver Grove plus this, well no s**t U19 got split in 3 parts; honestly I don't know how could they think to release everything in a single update in the first place.

I completely agree,

While I understand the frustration of some players, I don't blame DE for splitting U19 into 3 parts, U19 is huge.

7 minutes ago, Askell91 said:

Not gonna eat the cake again. Till it's not out it's soon tm. DO not belive them.

Found the cynic. 

Move been in the GotL chat and the patch notes are ready (@[DE]Danielle checked for spoilers) and they've given us estimated sizes. The never do that until very close to the update launch. 

Also Prime Time will be them playing it. The update will be out today. 

2 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

I really hope that it's has more content that what the trailer shows ... more than 6 months for a quest (maybe ... 2-3 hours long at most ? ) and 3 new enemies and 3 new weapons will be very meh .

I'm pretty sure there'll be a lot more(new mechanics, Syndicates assasinations...), but anyway consider that U19 is not TWW only so it'll probably be smaller than U18 if you consider TWW, but bigger than 3 or 4 updates combined if you consider U19 SotR+U19 SIlver Grove+U19 TWW.

9 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

I really hope that it's has more content that what the trailer shows ... more than 6 months for a quest (maybe ... 2-3 hours long at most ? ) and 3 new enemies and 3 new weapons will be very meh .

It's curtly estimated at 3.5 Gb. It's gonna be big, way bigger an just that.

13 minutes ago, Imaru said:

Found the cynic. 

Move been in the GotL chat and the patch notes are ready (@[DE]Danielle checked for spoilers) and they've given us estimated sizes. The never do that until very close to the update launch. 

Also Prime Time will be them playing it. The update will be out today. 

The cake is not real!

7 minutes ago, Nordenfelt_ said:

So, this is has taken 4 months. Good, is totally worth it.
No new mechanics, no significant changes listed in this "overview". This is going to be fun.

This is a trailer. You're not going to list all the fixes and changes into a 2 minutes trailer if you have to chose between that and hyping for new quest/weapons/enemies which is the shiny content.

Besides, the new mechanic related to the quest has already been announced, there's probably just no reason to spoiler it in a trailer.

Edited by siralextraffo

3 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

The Tactical alert of the night ones was more than 1 gb (i dont remember how much) and was only a new skin for enemies ... so ....

I hope it's a new planet added to the game with level 40-55 normal missions. Other wise the this update is going to be meh

Just now, siralextraffo said:

This is a trailer. You're not going to list all the fixes and changes into a 2 minutes trailer if you have to chose between that and hyping for new quest/weapons/enemies.

Besides, the new mechanic related to the quest has already been announced, there's probably just no reason to spoiler it in a trailer.

Like it was in Second Dream? Beautiful and exciting for a first time, but utterly useless and impractical overall? Sadly, Warframe is not kind of game what you play only for one-timed experience.
But yeah, I totally agree with you here. Showing shiny stuff - is great marketing move. I surely will buy it, because this powercreep content will give me extra MR points.

Just now, Nordenfelt_ said:

Like it was in Second Dream? Beautiful and exciting for a first time, but utterly useless and impractical overall? Sadly, Warframe is not kind of game what you play only for one-timed experience.
But yeah, I totally agree with you here. Showing shiny stuff - is great marketing move. I surely will buy it, because this powercreep content will give me extra MR points.

Well, Focus honestly...........sucks. But, when asked if we were going to see any updates to that system anytime soon the answer was to wait for TWW.

So yea, the Focus system as of now it's quite terrible and a missed opportunity, but there's hope for the new mechanics/update to old ones nonetheless.

Just now, siralextraffo said:

Well, Focus honestly...........sucks. But, when asked if we were going to see any updates to that system anytime soon the answer was to wait for TWW.

So yea, the Focus system as of now it's quite terrible and a missed opportunity, but there's hope for the new mechanics/update to old ones nonetheless.

I won't lie saying what I hold my fingers crossed for these "new" "surprise" "mechanics". If DE will screw up this one, shaitstorm will make another Last Day of Pompeii on Forums and Reddit. Oh boy, can't wait for it. Because it will be well-deserved.
But, small hope is still here. May be TWW will be that good. 

1 hour ago, aoguro said:

what is about this 2 guns ?

https://s11.postimg.org/q8bb64rf7/guns.jpg

best posting since the update being announced somewhere back in this year ...

The gun on the left seems like a vulkar variant of the new cosmetic brand(kuva)and the gun on the right probably a gragata or ignis of the same brand.

Thanks for the compliment too,original meme

2 hours ago, Yagamilight123 said:

We have to remember that the entirety of U19 is: Lunaor, SotR, TSG and TWW. (I wont count Vaccum Within nor Recurring Dreams)

So we had content for the last 6 months, it just didnt come all at once. Imagine the size of the bugs.

9 minutes ago, Venom-Snake said:

We have to remember that the entirety of U19 is: Lunaor, SotR, TSG and TWW. (I wont count Vaccum Within nor Recurring Dreams)

So we had content for the last 6 months, it just didnt come all at once. Imagine the size of the bugs.

And the size of that if u had do download it at once , would take days for ppl with bad internet

2 hours ago, Warfoxzero said:

I hope it's a new planet added to the game with level 40-55 normal missions. Other wise the this update is going to be meh

Given what we already know, it will be a planet off Sedna, similar to Lua off earth. Enemy level will probably be at least Sedna level to start. (I am going to guess upper Sedna levels as the starting level for the new planet.)