Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

As per 11/20/2016

During TWW quest, while fighting Guards, it is possible for your warframe to die if it gets hit as you perform transference. 

You will remain as Operator mode unable to return to your warframe, you will receive damage, but will heal back to full health, unless you force close game to re-attempt quest.

23 hours ago, Gattoddo said:

Still having issue with a Riven mod: it says "Sustain a 3x melee combo multiplier for 30 seconds with a Bleeding Dragon Key equipped". I've did it multiple times with the mod equipped on my primary: using melee only, reaching a 3x melee combo and switching to primary, primary equipped but attacking with melee only... Nothing can unveil this mod; any suggestion?

Having a similar issue although mine says "...with an active sentinel". All times my sentinel (Helios) remained alive for the whole duration but the mod is still unveiled.

* There is a problem of Depth of Field after the war within (some extreme blur effects when Depth of Field is enabled). Depth of Field is supposed to make near / focused objects sharp, and the areas beyond the depth of field appear blurry.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/721053-is-depth-of-field-bugged/

Some blur effects from TWW affect the entire screen. The only way to get rid of it is disabling Depth of Field. (not motion blur)
Some blur effects are overdid, such as Vauban's Bastille and Vortex. The center of them cause intense blur effects. (Energy color is set to black already... )

6f96NIe.jpg

O47ev5G.jpg

And I wonder why certain weapons can cause blur effect when you random or reset their colors. This is Zarr for example.

b533hk.jpg

The new blur effect really gives me a headache. Not just abilities, many things trigger the blur effect, such as blur effect when taking health damage, it's annoying for Inaros).
If it's not a bug, please let us have a separated option to disable it (without sacrificing Depth of Field).

* And sadly Temporal AA doesn't seem to work properly without enabling Depth of Field:
Default camera (fuzzy helmet):
yc09Lh1.jpg

But if you reverse the camera (smooth):
I5ZGWLb.jpg

Thus Temporal AA (or SMAA+Temporal) looks worse than SMAA if Depth of Field is disabled.

Edited by aerosoul1337

Spoiler

Hotfix 19.0.6.1

Still stuck in the ship after using transference after the void abilities.It fades to white and nothing happens.

All settings are on default apart from the graphics settings which are on low or off. 

9th day without warframe, missed Baro, can't do sorties even though there's an actual reason to do them now, can't do invasions even though there's a reason to do them now,can't do literally anything in the game besides collect my login reward and get sent to an unskippable cutscene followed by pure white.

when going into operator mode, and returning to warframe mode:

bug where you cant melee or crouch for the remainder of the mission.

it probably has to do with overlapping inputs like crouch + _____ 

additionally, weapons with recoil will have 0 recoil

Edited by hukurokuju5

I just revealed this riven mod, but it seems to be for the Mutalist Quanta only, not for either of the variants. I would expect this one to be called "Quanta Zetitio".
utMtjxF.png
Other mods I've unveiled have just the base item name and cover all variants.

I assume this is a bug, though I'm not certain.

On 11/18/2016 at 6:36 PM, carbine7 said:

The Ayatan sculptures from Maroo's daily missions are not being rewarded at the end of the mission for me (or at least not appearing in any of my UIs). I pick up the sculpture in Maroo's mission, but it fails to appear on the end-of-mission screen or in my sculpture inventory. This is the second day in a row this has happened (so it's not a one-off), first time I thought I was just sleep deprived and didn't pick it up. Shadowplay proved otherwise.
 EDIT: They were both Piv sculptures, if it makes a difference.

Also, Maroo's daily missions aren't appearing in the World State panel for me (despite being able to do the mission when I visit her), while the "Help Clem" one does appear.

Follow up: apparently I'm now getting sculptures from the missions and Maroo's banner is again showing up in the World State window. My only guess is that somehow I ended up circumventing the timer inadvertently which screwed things until I took a sufficient amount of time off for the error to self-clear.

On 11/15/2016 at 6:56 PM, InDueTime said:

ALWAYS SPAWN AT THE START INSTEAD OF NEAR THE HOST

There is a bug that Im not sure if anyone else is getting. But I keep spawning at the start of the mission even if the host i joined is more than half way across the map. Host migration would also place me back at the start instead of where I was when the migration happened.

You are not the only one getting this, I assure you. I encountered both instances in separate matches within 2 hours of my posting this.

when doing copy and paste in trade chat or switching between player pm tabs

the chat box sticks to the cursor. and moves with the cursor

moving from dojo to ship or vice versa at times does fix it

i am unable to type or select other tabs while chat box is stuck

cheers ty for your hard work

13 hours ago, I99Doku said:
  Hide contents

Hotfix 19.0.6.1

Still stuck in the ship after using transference after the void abilities.It fades to white and nothing happens.

All settings are on default apart from the graphics settings which are on low or off. 

9th day without warframe, missed Baro, can't do sorties even though there's an actual reason to do them now, can't do invasions even though there's a reason to do them now,can't do literally anything in the game besides collect my login reward and get sent to an unskippable cutscene followed by pure white.

Me too, bro. Me too. I have exactly same problem... And looks like I will need to wait another week. Or two... Goodbye, Nikana Prime...

On 11/19/2016 at 9:04 AM, -Sharpz- said:

Hi DE. I have been stuck in TWW quest for a week now.  Can't progress as I have no powers...no nothing but just walk and jump.  L-Shift does not work  and I haven't been able to get to my ship nor play any missions outside of the quest... Logging on takes me straight to the quest and I can't get to the trader. I just noticed I have only 2 chat tabs. Clan and Alliance.  DE for those of us who are stuck in the quest....can we get an abort or exit button so we can get back our ships and play some missions?   HELP!  PLEASE!  Thanks.

Finally!  Made it out of the quest after being stuck there for a week. With no powers just jump and walk and L-Shift not working.  I barely had no energy to fight the new enemies. Void Dash not working and when it did..... it barely worked. Nice graphs and story but for the life of me I don't understand the logic of DE.  Why players are being forced to play this quest. Stuck in there for a week was not fun. Powers either not working or barely working was not fun. I did not find this quest fun at all. And if you took your Kubrow with you.... Beware if you don't get out of there I would say within another week or so.....your Kubrow will die. Mine was at 60% health and dealing 40% less damage when I finished the quest. DE should put a exit button and let the players finish the quest on their own time and not be forced to play this quest. Like I said nice graphics and nice story but many bugs which caused lots of frustration.

On 11/17/2016 at 0:29 PM, Sarge_Tarmus said:

Okay, here you are: After logging in, I'm being  redirected to the place in TWW after the last loading screen. In my quest, this is the moment when Operator returns to the Transpherence room after going throught the Pass for the first time (regaining abilities, escaping from the golden maws). Then I need to show Ordis my new skills. In order: Void Punch (E), Void Dash (Ctrl+Space), Void Mode (Ctrl) and Void Beam (LPM, PPM to aim). Then a cutscene triggers, where at the end I need to use the Transpherence (5). After this, I can hear the last words of Ordis, white light is turning brighter and brighter around and then everything is white. I can do nothing and nothing happens. No loading screen, only music still playing.

On 11/18/2016 at 0:37 AM, BotBandi said:

the transference bug is still there for me

Desc:When you got back to your ship with your Operator and you show your skills to Ordis there is the part when you go back to your warframe (press 5 to transference part) the screen goes white and stuck there just the music continues in the background. When I force quit the game (Alt+F4) and log back I instantly got a loading screen back to the same part and it happens again.

Okay we finally have leads on this one! Thanks for all the info guys, we're investigating for a fix. 

I haven't really played since TWW dropped, but as of yesterday (first time I've fooled around in the game since patch), my UI keeps bugging out randomly when I look at Riven mods linked in chat. Most of the time I can preview and get out of them fine, but occasionally my UI just won't exit the preview window. I can't ESC out, yet I can still open the chatbox and type if I want to. Just can't do anything else. I have to kill my client every time because it won't let me exit that screen, and it's getting really irritating.

It has only happened when previewing Riven mods.

There has been an issue in regards to melee weapons and not being able to melee at all. I am able to swap weapons but pressing "E" to melee does not work and I get my melee weapon glowing and flying away from my back instead. 

This seems to be a recurring thing whenever I hardcore melee attack enemies but not supremely recurring as in every time.

Hopefully in time I can figure out how this happened and maybe come up with a screenshot or a short video displaying the weird bug.

3 hours ago, paul5473 said:

Not sure if other people have encountered this issue with the kuva missions but this happened to me during today's sortie

WFga0Qq.jpg

EEDpGPG.jpg

Me to.  All three people in our squad had it happen.  Happened when we got close to it and did not go away until we managed to kill it.  One thing to note is that it seems to have been less red in Operator form.