Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Controller controls still broken. Operator still can't crouch when using Hold to Crouch controls and now when we try to use Focus in the power bar it activates Transference instead, and we now have no way to activate Focus as holding the Activate Power Button pulls up the Power Menu. If anything, I'd rather have Focus on the power bar rather than Transference, or just add a new icon for it.

• Unable to progress due to missing cinematic when encountering the first Teshin Specter. 

I'm getting a strange version of the above where in the first mission nothing triggers at all with the exception of mob spawning. Teshin stands there blankly and getting to objective triggers nothing.

[mod edit] Post-TWW mechanics spoilers ahead:

Spoiler

I'm so sad I didn't get any Kuva in the end since extracting as the operator doesn't give you any, it was the same in Defense Mission and Interceptions, if you are in operator form when extracting you get nothing v .v....

Edited by [DE]Taylor
added to megathread and added spoilers

Well, now I've done some testing for it to make sure it is reproducible.

If you use transference when facing a wall, your operator will exit a tile and using transference again will bring the Warframe outside of the tile. When falling out of the tile, using transference will cause the Warframe to fall out of the map and the operator to respawn without a Warframe. Attempting to extract - transference is not usable - or taking lethal damage as the Operator will cause the player to enter an infinite loop attempting to re-enter the Warframe. The game cannot be exited from this point by normal means.

Picture Process:

BF960A68C7A69923F64631477E33A6C40852FCC8C84471A27477A8DC121866E6401E146E7DEBFA50E46BC5962C632386F91D564E57281DBFBF8E8E951E2A5461F3AF7CA2621DA26DF0C187EBD38EED134A48AE6EEBC0290607A86DD34C4A2D805FE6E45300BC98917D76A87DB7151C4708527B0D3263E3F8

Apologies for the long post.

Hello, I've noticed that whenever i use Transference in a mission, my field of view is reset to default (I usually keep it at max). However this "fixes itself" when returning to my Orbiter, and consistently happens every mission. Some relevant stuff: I'm on Windows 10, running Dx9 mode, with a Radeon HD 7770.

Under several mission I have had a trouble activating my current focus school... I know about holding down "5" to activate it nowadays post-TWW, but it doesnt matter if i just tap "5" or hold it for serveral seconds, i still just pop out in my tennoform without activating the focus school. 

This problem is _not_ always present, the 'hold-5' works as intended for 85% of the missions i do, but it is really really annoying those times it doesnt.The only thing failing that i can think of is that the host might be a bit laggy and i have tried to enable Zenurik.

//Right now im doing the sortie and the 2 first missions neither zenurik nor naramon worked to activate at any time.. just the tennoform popout no matter how i pushed "5" (as is my default bound key).

Edited by Styggh

I just wanted to point out a few bugs i encountered. I'll skip the ones i see others posting. Obviously arriving late in a mission in progress is always annoying, but other than missing the cinematic not too bad. Especially considering SD quest makes you repeat the mission. Some of these problems are recurring with the game in general.

1. falling or phasing through the floor.

2. Walking in the air. Its cool for a moment or two, but if you don't have an energy weapon like Ignis with crazy punch through and decent range, this could be a real issue. I obviously couldn't use melee and ammo becomes an issue. i'm not sure if this happened because I was using a turret, (there usually pretty glitchy) or just a glitch. it happened while trying to defend a console and eliminate the enemies, so it could be problematic for other players. going down stairs helped, but might not work for everyone.

3. Odd camera angles at ravenous maw transference (controlling. only happened once.). I also encountered an odd angle checking my inbox while accessing it from my operator. The issue seems to be resolved when I switch back to my warframe, but it still persists when I switch over to my operator again. This could become an ongoing problem with the rest of the game.

23 minutes ago, Styggh said:

Under several mission I have had a trouble activating my current focus school... I know about holding down "5" to activate it nowadays post-TWW, but it doesnt matter if i just tap "5" or hold it for serveral seconds, i still just pop out in my tennoform without activating the focus school. 

This problem is _not_ always present, the 'hold-5' works as intended for 85% of the missions i do, but it is really really annoying those times it doesnt.The only thing failing that i can think of is that the host might be a bit laggy and i have tried to enable Zenurik.

I've had this issue replaying SD quest. Also my powers in general seem to be inactive in more and more missions. It started after I got Nova, but happens on other frames too. It looks like i entered a nullifier field, but happens at random.

7 minutes ago, Huldrelokk said:

Getting 3 headshot KILLS in a single aim glide is next to impossible. When will you guys change this?

My objective was 4 or 5 headshots in a single aim glide before touching ground, did it easily with Twin Grakatas on a lot of lined up enemies. It is possible.

ALWAYS SPAWN AT THE START INSTEAD OF NEAR THE HOST

There is a bug that Im not sure if anyone else is getting. But I keep spawning at the start of the mission even if the host i joined is more than half way across the map. Host migration would also place me back at the start instead of where I was when the migration happened.

On 11/13/2016 at 1:49 AM, reignere said:

had the pleasure of the kuva syphon spawning and not spawning any guards apparently rendering it useless

Happens a bunch of times to me, even in solo. Siphon sits at 0/8 forever, the transmissions don't start either.

Also in Uranus/Titania the siphon can spawn after the boss room, and when it works it starts the event before we can proceed there. Boss kill usually takes between 3-5 clouds to reach it so still doable, a bit more of a problem if part of the group is slow to get to the boss.

Spoilers:

Spoiler

A couple of Operator bugs: 

1. If you are a client and use transference, your Operator will spawn with the default suit as well as whatever additional cosmetics you have applied over it. Picture for reference:

Spoiler

This is the glitched Operator. Note the suit clipping on the sides and the additional hood:

qIRIQ4t.jpg

This is how it should look:

EPLQCoY.jpg

2. When you are a client, you cannot sprint as an Operator, only the default jog. 

I've been able to replicate these 100% of the time so far.

Edited by tifanator

i figured out my  16  kills wall clung no alarms mod.

The thing is  I thought alarms meant  in game triggered alarms

It doesn't  in using loki  if i got 100%  stealth kills then  the counter would tick. If  you use a infested tile set doesn't matter which one  being revealed  aggros the  npcs to your location.  After re-stealthing and still being clung to wall the kills no longer counted, which  got me to the point  of not using infested  at all as you are always on  the agro list once seen.

So really it should read stealth kills or kills wihtout being aware of your presence, not  no alarms

Edited by Belgrakk

I am having trouble using my focus since hotfix 1 or 2 (not sure which), though it worked fine before. Holding the button activates opperator mode and will not activate the focus. I have tried changing my focus, adding/removing powers within my focus, holding/tapping/double-tapping/timing the tap for as soon as you return/etc, changing warframe, and nothing seems to be working. Not sure what is wrong, but I'll keep trying.