Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] New unique mods

Noobverest

1 minute ago, DeejayPwny said:

You won't. People wanted mastery ranks to mean something, this is it. OP mods.

That's bullS#&$. It's not OP when I got a mod that essentially makes your gun almost useless unless you have another mod. And it costs 18 mod points to equip it.

Rather, it targets the specific group of people (aka the majority) that has high MR and who consistently forma their gear. I have an MR of 21 but I never forma-ed my gear since it's introduction.

Edited by matrixEXO

Ok I finally did it. I tried again with nezha and it turns out his shield works as long as I never use an ability for the rest of the mission after casting it at the start... also thankfully didn't get nullified again by synth target

I got this worthless crap though that doesn't even work on Prime version.. I threw out the original Laser Rifle ages ago.

q1JKpMl.jpg

Edited by Wolfdoggie

a1ed926923534895961bd37cafa80b7a.png

I got this which is really good in my opinion except, I don't have the Glaxion, nor am I excited to having to forma it 6 possibly 7 times just to make it viable for me to use on every day missons, I guess thats my next goal :D forma Glaxion and make this mod fit.

15 minutes ago, xxswatelitexx said:

There is a super cheap trick to aim glide. Do a bullet jump against a tall object. You will be in aim glide - while stuck floating still. 

Equip tons of Flight mods and you are set.

Or you could do like I did, got my Burston and only put multishot and fire rate mods on it. Aim glide > Aim at head > fire > boom instant 5 headshots :P

Edited by ViolentSweed